• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokemon, Zelda, Kirby, Or Mario

What is Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i dont get it what are you asking
are you asking what is our fav?? for me, pokemon. also, this should have gone in nintendo treehouse.

Two platformers, an action-adventure and an RPG. Talk about comparing apples and oranges.

I'm not gonna vote since it all depends on the individual game whether I like it or not. For example, some Pokemon games are crap while others are stellar. The same applies to all the other series listed.

And if we're gonna pick favorite Nintendo franchises, where are Metroid, Fire Emblem, F-Zero, Pikmin, etc.?

I've never played a Legend of Zelda game or a Kirby game. Pokemon and Mario both have a wide variety of games, some of which I hate.

Two platformers, an action-adventure and an RPG. Talk about comparing apples and oranges.

I'm not gonna vote since it all depends on the individual game whether I like it or not. For example, some Pokemon games are crap while others are stellar. The same applies to all the other series listed.

And if we're gonna pick favorite Nintendo franchises, where are Metroid, Fire Emblem, F-Zero, Pikmin, etc.?

Not talking Sides. Just talking about the four main Nintendo Franchises.

Well... It isn't easy to compare, but I like Zelda best... Otherwise, Pokemon. Then Mario, then Kirby.

edit: You know, I suppose the fact that I like Zelda best is glaringly obvious.

edit2: Not anymore.

Last edited:
I voted pokemon just because it's been my favorite for the longest.
Zelda was a close second

pokemon, then zelda for me :V ive played like one kirby game and rarely play mario games so yeah, though i love all of the franchises regardless

Zelda! It's been my favorite series for as long as I can remember.

Zelda all the way. Mario is in close second and Kirby and Pokemon are in last by default cos I haven't played them. [Or, in Pokemon's case, haven't played it enough to form an opinions.]

Back