• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Canada's Parliament Hill is under lockdown

Lio Fotia

Sasha Haver
Bells
Red Rose
Mother's Day Carnation
Toy Hammer
Togepi Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Yoshi Easter Egg
Read more here

Ongoing shootings, may be multiple gunmen. Solider has been shot. I'll follow the news and update as it goes on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper is safe. He was removed from parliament.

Where are you getting the updates from? I haven't heard anything about the third soldier's condition yet. Just read it off of CTV news. Rip.

Really sad and crazy though. Parliament Hill will never be the same.

Last edited:
I was busy this morning in the middle of nowhere, turned my cell phone on to find a million texts from two friends who work on parliament hill. One had a toddler in the daycare there, and one works in the daycare. It was nice that I could text the mother who was rightfully freaking out about her child that they were in safe hands and were safe.

I am glad that both my friends are safe and sound, and I pray for everyone who is effected by this tragedy

If It IS an attack by the ISIS, I have a feeling they'd have a brain and think about coming to america instead of canada, Since we're putting fire to their plans. And i think it's a coincidence that they attacked on 10/22, 1 month and "11" days after 9/11?

Last edited:
If It IS an attack by the ISIS, I have a feeling they'd have a brain and think about coming to america instead of canada, Since we're putting fire to their plans. And i think it's a coincidence that they attacked on 10/22, 1 month and "11" days after 9/11?

Far more likely they attacked today because the parliament would be packed with MPs

Sorry, I stepped out for a bit. I was getting updated from CNN and the BBC.

Thank you everyone else who helped with my updates. :3

One month and 11 days. That's purely a coincidence. You are looking WAY too far into this.

lol sure man.

Back