Giveaway Dreamie Raffle for Stitches, Winner chosen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tira

Formerly Jena
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (78) +
tumblr_m2wj7tDgHk1rsdd5io1_400.png

Art by Ferret Crossing

STITCHES GIVEAWAY!

I restarted my cycling town and Stitches was among one of the initial villagers!
Like my previous giveaway, I don't want to sell him but give him away to someone
who has him as a dreamie but has not been able to get him.

Want him? Here's what you can do to earn entries in this raffle (up to 5, with a 6th bonus entry possible):

Link me posts you have made showing that you have been interested in Stitches
but haven't been able to get him (Stitches must be a dreamie you are looking for NOW).

Post Eligibility Rules:

- The post must be dated before this thread was posted.

- These must be posts from the Villager Trading Plaza or the TBT Marketplace.

- It can be a thread you created, or your reply to another post.

- The post cannot have been edited after this post was made.

- They cannot be replies from the same thread.
EXCEPTION: Multiple entries can be from the Stickied Looking For thread if they are at least a week apart.

For every eligible link you provide, you will receive 1 entry into this raffle (5 maximum).

Want to earn a bonus entry?
Link to me a post in the VTP where you have given away a Tier 1 villager.
(You can only get a bonus entry if you were eligible for at least 1 other entry)

You cannot enter this raffle if you won one of my previous 3 raffles.

The winner will be drawn on Thursday 10/23 at 6:00pm EDT.
Winner must pick up Stitches within 24 hours of the Raffle end, or a new winner
will be chosen.

Please make sure you understand the raffle before responding!
Any replies not following the rules of the raffle will be ignored and will not be counted.

See my previous giveaway for entry examples.

If Stitches ends up in boxes later, please give him away! Anyone found selling villagers they have
received from me (whether it be my giveaways or free from my cycling town), will be ineligible for any future giveaways.

Entries:
iamacoyfish - 2

Congrats iamacoyfish -- The only entry so you win by default!

Last edited:
I just found my game cart after having lost it for three months (eek!), and somehow missed that Flurry was leaving. :/ Now I'd like to replace her with Stitches, since they're both cute and chubby (and I need a few more boys in my town to balance out the ladies!).

HERE is a link to a thread where I had hoped to trade BTB for Stitches, but was outsped to secure him. ^^;;

Good luck to everyone entering! <3​

I just found my game cart after having lost it for three months (eek!), and somehow missed that Flurry was leaving. :/ Now I'd like to replace her with Stitches, since they're both cute and chubby (and I need a few more boys in my town to balance out the ladies!).

HERE is a link to a thread where I had hoped to trade BTB for Stitches, but was outsped to secure him. ^^;;

Good luck to everyone entering! <3​

Got your entry! Thanks!

Bump! And decided to move up the draw date to TONIGHT since I got my cycle approval rating to 100% and want to get my cycle thread started.

Get your entries in, folks!

Is it too late to enter?!! I would love Stitches! He was one of my favorites in Wild World! : >

I've tentatively won an auction for Stitches elsewhere (Click!), so once the transaction occurs I'll let you know so that my entries can be removed! :'3

Thanks for letting me know!

3 hours to go! If English removes her entry, the only remaining entry will win by default if no one else enters. So get your entries in!

I am forfeiting my entry due to finding Stitches elsewhere <3 Good luck to the remaining entrant(s)! <3​

Well, this was a bit disappointing. :/

Congrats to iamacoyfish. Stitches is yours! Are you available to pick him up right now?

Yeah, I'm really surprised. :C

I am able to pick him up right away. I will take really good care of him!!! I will add your FC now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added you! Please let me know when gates are open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back