• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Worst Candy to get on Halloween

Which candy is the worst to get on Halloween?

• candy corn

Votes: 46 27.5%
  • Tootsie Roll

Votes: 35 21.0%
  • Smarties

Votes: 16 9.6%
  • bubble gum

Votes: 36 21.6%
  • Whoppers

Votes: 17 10.2%
  • Good & Plenty

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • jawbreakers

Votes: 29 17.4%
  • not candy

Votes: 54 32.3%
  • non-edibles

Votes: 61 36.5%

• Total voters
I used to hate anything with peanuts or peanut butter... Or any nuts really.

Worst thing (I can't even call it candy) I ever got was some raisin biscuits. While I actually like nuts now that I've grown up a bit, I don't think I will ever enjoy raisins. Also fruit. What kind of heartless person gives children fruit on halloween? It's not like they don't have plenty at home that their parents are always trying to make them eat.

Last edited:
Candy corn because I'm already sick of it by the time Halloween comes.

almond joys, milk duds, payday, most things w nuts in them. :/

Whats edibles?

edible means being able to eat something

and worst candy ever was necco wafers
necco-wafers1-open_1.jpg

to adults who ever gave out necco wafers...whats wrong witchu????

Not getting any candy because we don't celebrate it... :(

I can't believe it's not up on the poll list, but...

Those black and orange wrapped peanut butter candies---not like Reese's or something. Here, I have a picture:

peanut_butter_kisses.jpeg

THE WORST. THING. EVER. (In my opinion, anyway.) And every Halloween as a kid, I used to get TONS of them.

I can't believe it's not up on the poll list, but...

Those black and orange wrapped peanut butter candies---not like Reese's or something. Here, I have a picture:

THE WORST. THING. EVER. (In my opinion, anyway.) And every Halloween as a kid, I used to get TONS of them.

lmao noooo the reason those weren't up there is we all repressed them in our memory. (I actually did completely forget about those but now that you remind me yeah, they were dreadful.)

Back