• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Marie's outfit, Splatfest signs and convenient floor&wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok then! :) Right now I have a visitor over selling turnips, but as soon as I'm free I'll start gathering your items. I'll message you again when I'm ready to deliver (but it may take a while so please be patient). Will you be avalaible later on?

Ok then! :) Right now I have a visitor over selling turnips, but as soon as I'm free I'll start gathering your items. I'll message you again when I'm ready to deliver (but it may take a while so please be patient). Will you be avalaible later on?

Thanks!! I think I'll be available so I'll wait your message! I'm gonna visit your dream first! :)

Are you still after Marie's outfit? Because I think I've got all of her clothing on hand ~ And I can get you the Splatfest signs too if you're after them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back