Can someone draw me a picture of Diana and Beau? Will pay in TBT

Lovelylexi

♥Fabulous♥
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
I'd really like a picture of Diana and Beau to use as a signature. Not anything too complicated, just something simple, like the two of them standing next to each other and holding hands maybe? I'll pay in TBT, just please let me know how much you'd like for it! I'd also like to see an example of your art. Please consider it, I'll love you forever~

Your art is cute, but it's not really the style I'm looking for :c Thank you so much for even offering in the first place though, seriously appreciate it!

Your art is cute, but it's not really the style I'm looking for :c Thank you so much for even offering in the first place though, seriously appreciate it!
Of course! I love to draw and no one requests on my thread so I take every chance I get :3 Thank you for requesting art and I hope you find someone to draw it :3

Omigosh, I love drawing deer. I would love to do this *-*
Here are some drawings of deers I have done in the past:
HNI_0067_JPG.jpg

HNI_0061_JPG.jpg

Would 200-300 TBT for a couple pic be alright, if you're interested? (That's around how much I used to charge)

asdfkjsl oh my goodness those are so adorable I can't even. <33

Yeah that sounds fine c: I just offered someone 400 TBT for a dreamie villager, so if they accept I'll only have around 200 something TBT. I could pay you the 200 and then pay another 100 once I get more TBT, if that sounds alright with you!

asdfkjsl oh my goodness those are so adorable I can't even. <33

Yeah that sounds fine c: I just offered someone 400 TBT for a dreamie villager, so if they accept I'll only have around 200 something TBT. I could pay you the 200 and then pay another 100 once I get more TBT, if that sounds alright with you!

Aaaaa thank you very much *v*
That sounds fine to me! :D My dad's birthday is tomorrow so I won't be able to start on your drawing until Thursday and it might take me a day or two to finish it, is that alright? Hopefully I can get it done by Saturday at the latest. c:

Back