Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
due to popular demand, this will now be a trading board.

Archipelago: ???

666-a.png

Continental: Reindeer

666-c.png

Elegant: ???

666-e.png

Garden: Trickilicky, Twilight Sparkle, Tina, Earth Wolf-Howl

666-g.png

High Plains: Greninja, shayminskyforme88

666-h.png

Icy Snow: Nanamie, MayorSaki

666-i.png

Jungle: ???

666-j.png

Marine: nymphia

666-ma.png

Meadow: ???

666.png

Modern: computertrash, Tom, Love McQueen

666-mo.png

Monsoon: ???

666-mon.png

Ocean: shayminskyforme88, ADanishMuffin, Tom

666-o.png

Polar: ObeseMudkipz, TykiButterfree

666-p.png

River: Jake.

666-r.png

Sandstorm: ???

666-s.png

Savanna: ???

666-sa.png

Sun: Dustmop

666-su.png

Tundra: ???

666-t.png

if you need a specific pattern and somebody on this list has it, PM or VM them. post only your pattern in this thread to avoid clutter. remember that scatterbugs/spewpas from other regions will have the wing pattern from that region once evolved.

Last edited:
High plains >.> but my favorite is monsoon Vivilion next to pokeball Vivilion

Last edited:
Mine's the River Pattern.
Definitely not favorite, but not my least favorite either. I actually like it more than I hate it, so I'm happy with it.

Icy Snow, but i dont even live in any of these places, so how?

Link

None of those? You might have had the location set for one of those at the time, as X/Y logs whatever location you started the game with for that purpose. For example my brother had a copy set with Hawaii as the region, he's now got the Ocean pattern.

I got High Plains(Ugh) and Ocean(Yay!). Ocean would be my favourite regular obtainable one and Icy Snow would my favourite for Shiny ones. I got High Plains in my main file because I set my location to Oregon and I got Ocean in my throwaway file because I set it to Hawaii.

Mine is Icy Snow. Not my fave, but it fits Finland well haha. My fave patterns are Monsoon and Ocean c:

remember that my oroginal post doesnt list all known countries ok
itd be nice if tbt users traded vivillions with each other to get as many patterns as possible. just sayin

- - - Post Merge - - -

itd be nice if tbt users traded vivillions with each other to get as many patterns as possible. just sayin

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well since we have our own board, we could dedicate a trade center to specifically trading Vivillon patterns.

I have Sun Pattern vivis. :3

I actually changed my 3DS's location before I started my game specifically to get them. They're my favorites. <3

Naturally I believe I would have had Modern? Yeah, ew. Pass.

Also, I fully support the suggestion to trade Vivillons here, too.
I've tried Pokemon forums, but my collection still has a few blank spots. And I'd like to personally deal with the owner, anyway, as I'd really prefer to have females in Heal Balls to match my collection.. :x
But considering my OCD tendencies, I understand the 'collector' point of view and I've got no problems specially breeding my Sunny Vivis for their future owners. If that makes me come off as less of a pain in the butt.. lol.

The pattern for my Vivillon is the ocean pattern. It's one of my favorite patterns. (and I may or may not have changed where I lived so I can get that pattern :p)

Back