• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros Smash Bros. Wii U Direct - 50 New Things (Oct 23 3pm PT)

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Throwing Beans
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Pink Balloon
Purple Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Orange Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
B0YqbsLIMAATTz2.png:large

A new Smash Bros. Wii U Direct* is dropping on October 23rd at 3PM Pacific, or at 11PM GMT for Europe. They'll be showing new details on the Wii U version, including 50 brand new must see things.

hype4boardgame

*technically it's not being called a Direct but eh better than "live-stream event"

Awesome! Hope it works with my timezone and studies. :p

MEWTWO never gonna happen... :p More like 50 shades of lol

Last edited:
Eh...
I'm gonna get this game just because, but I really don't care about it at all, nor am I that excited for it.
Hopefully this will give me a thing or two to look forward to. If not, then I'll be disappointed.

New isn't the same as must-see.

Did they actually say new, or are you putting words in their mouth?

alrighty then.

Incidentally, you could've had a source link instead of just in image (which is quite frankly worthless on its own), but whatever.

Last edited:
Mewtwo WILL return in this stream thingy.

Can't wait to see how his trophy looks in HD!

The direct better show some stuff that will make people excited again.

I mean seriously, people (Not many, but some...especially here. > ^ >) don't care about this game ever since the 3DS roster was leaked (YES I KNOW DUCK HUNT DOG LET IT GO), but...it's Smash....guys...what are you doing?

Last edited:
Apparently Sakurai teased some **** for a duck hunt dog reveal trailer or w/e idk

Also if I could be bothered to look around I could probably get an answer myself, but I'm lazy - so can anyone tell me how long this stream is meant to go for?

Won't know till it starts I guess, but eh, hope it's not on for too long so I can watch it all.

The direct in April was I believe an half a hour or a hour max. (Yes, I remember this stuff, because...you know...It's Smash Bros.)
This direct, since they have so much stuff to show off could be a hour and a half at most.

50 new things.
Every new thing is a body part of Ridley.
Ridley confirmed.

But I'm really excited about this Direct, will finally have a lot of questions answered about the Wii U version and maybe see Fountain of Dreams get confirmed as a retro stage heh heh.

50 new things.
Every new thing is a body part of Ridley.
Ridley confirmed.

But I'm really excited about this Direct, will finally have a lot of questions answered about the Wii U version and maybe see Fountain of Dreams get confirmed as a retro stage heh heh.
Pff...

I am too, it's like April again...except the game is coming out in a month.

In terms of retro stages, I love me some Fountain of Dreams but I really want Mute City back. That's like one of my favorite stages in Melee.

Back