Idea for the next Animal Crossing game.

kathyceeiscool

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Make computers & laptops functional! If you have one it could be an online catalog so you could order stuff after Nook's is closed if you forgot something and it can still arrive by 9 AM in the morning. They could mark the prices up similar to the HHA Showcase or something.

So yeah, what do you guys think they should add/change for the next game?

That would be cool.

I'm hoping that we get the Sports Fair back from the original, but you can actually participate in the events rather than just watching them.

Give laptops more colours. I'd like a pink laptop, not just black or white.

Also, the one thing I've mentioned on these forums a few times before, actual bunny/cat ears that aren't hoods. Just headbands that you can wear.

Last edited:
I hope for Snake, Seals and Bat villagers. Long hair in Shampoodles like braids.

I would like to make wind a weather condition. Flowers and the leaves of trees would move like the town tree. I think it would make fields of flowers look (more) amazing. Clouds would move quickly across the horizon. The little stuff that would look cool.

This is my first animal crossing game what's the Sports Fair?
It's an event from the original Animal Crossing on the Gamecube, it's basically an entire event where villagers come and participate in several activities.
It happens in the Fall (September 22, 23, or 24) and in the Spring. (March 20 and 21)
From racing, to ball-toss, to tug of war, and to morning aerobics.
It's cool and all, but the problem is...you don't participate in them (You can participate in the Morning Aerobics, but that's it).

You just watch the villagers do the activities while you watch.

Last edited:
It's an event from the original Animal Crossing on the Gamecube, it's basically an entire event where villagers come and participate in several activities.
From racing, to ball-toss, to tug of war, and to morning aerobics.
It's cool and all, but the problem is...you don't participate in them (You can participate in the Morning Aerobics, but that's it).

You just watch the villagers do the activities while you watch.

Oh that sounds super cute haha, I'd love to participate in that. Reminds of the game where you bang on the table in Tomodachi Life if you have it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Give laptops more colours. I'd like a pink laptop, not just black or white.

Also, the one thing I've mentioned on these forums a few times before, actual bunny/cat ears that aren't hoods. Just headbands that you can wear.

oh, I've never seen it, I'm sure other people have thought of it. Stuff in this game closes WAAAAY too early :| but I have a ton of plants so I leave Beautiful Town on. Nintendo doesn't understand that video games are meant to be played in bed lol. I'd love to see more purple items laptop and a purple furniture set like the green & blue one. The headbands would be super cutee.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to make wind a weather condition. Flowers and the leaves of trees would move like the town tree. I think it would make fields of flowers look (more) amazing. Clouds would move quickly across the horizon. The little stuff that would look cool.

That'd be so cool with the 3D effect on but it tends to make my head hurt :(

Hair styles - curly hair , long hair with side bangs , and side braid

Items / Catalogue - Your idea is very great actually :^D

Plants / Flowers - make black flowers actually black xD

Hair styles - curly hair , long hair with side bangs , and side braid

Items / Catalogue - Your idea is very great actually :^D

Plants / Flowers - make black flowers actually black xD

black flowers aren't actually black though

but yeah, your laptop idea is genius

Omg I've said this so many times on countless other "New Animal Crossing Ideas" thread." Lol. That and this:

When it rains, water drips off buildings, plants and trees, etc.
Tress are different sizes/heights.

Something new I just came up with:
I want birds to come back in the morning like in ww. Except this time, you see them at the sky/ground multiple times (randomly), not just when you wake up.

More stuff to do at night. Seriously! There is nothing to do. The Night Owl ordinance is okay but there should be night specific or 24hr things.

To somehow decide WHERE new villagers are moving, damn! :( That would be awesome. So much time wasted in vain... so much pain... so much frustration... GONE! Could you imagine it?! :D

Also, some more fruits and flowers and bushes... oh, and the thing that really annoys me is fooling furniture that you think can put things on them and you ACTUALLY CAN'T! That alone ruined quite a lot of my rooms ideas... so yeah, I would change that, please :)

Able to place more items on pieces of furniture. Some set only allow 2 things and it becomes a pain.
Villager picture can be placed on the wall. Or a bookcase that you can place items on. Trophy, HHA prize and other things can go on there.

Able to make save different sets of your favorite clothing. Click on the clothing and find your set right away.
Or have a clothing rack for the basement. Click on it and you can look thru your clothing. It would free up your closet.

Add a caf? as a PWP. You own it and can decorate it how you like. Brewster would still work there as your manager.
I loved to see some of the villagers working there. Big Top would probably eat all the food in the first hour.

Different types of trees. Lights and blossoms last longer on the trees. It's too short.
Someone said it would be nice to have items for the holidays. Getting pumpkins at retail and been able to place them around town.
I would like to grow them, harvest them and than place them around town. Lights on your house for Christmas.

A shelf outside of the train station that is locked. Perfect fruit and spare tools can be stored in there. Only town players can get items from the shelf. Visitors can't. I have my 5 baskets of perfect fruit at the train station. It doesn't look nice but I need it out for all players.
Locker and bank machine inside retail for you and visitors. Cut down on visitors going back and forth while selling fruit or turnips
Catalog for clothing somewhere else beside retail. City Hall is always opened. Items like a dresser should work in the museum.

Back