• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway bells for visiting my dream! *NOW EVEN EASIER*

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuerreraD

I'm proud to have been a Crystal Baller
Bells
Wallopoid
Will-o'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Tail
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Feedback
100% (364) +
I RE-LANDSCAPED MY TOWN LAST YEAR :D

I find it pretty funny when a villager tells me he/she met someone in a dream. To each its own. But sadly, because of the new address I lost all my visits. That's why I opened this thread again!

• All you have to do is visit my dream to earn 15 full bags of money (99k each) and a secret prize.
  • If you dream me several times, from the 4º visit onwards you'll earn 2 secret prizes instead of one!
  • To make sure you visited, before you go I'll ask you to find a particular thing. You'll have to snapshot and post it here in the thread.
  • If there's no picture, or the pic is wrong, then sorry but no bells/prize.
  • You can repeat as many times as you want. Bells and prizes will be given again.

Now it's your turn! :) New dream code is 6C00-0190-96CF.

*The secret prizes are all difficult-to-come-by items: DLC, region-locked, amiibo, HHD... etc.
I assure you, they will never be something you can just buy from the nookies.

Last edited:
Wow, your town is amazing! I cant even imagine how long it took you to get all your flowers like that!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back