Bell Tree Direct - 10.19.2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehehe, I noticed that too.

Also revived my old Twitter account just to follow TBT.

Me too, but then I realized I always forget to check in on it so it was kind of pointless...I would though, if they were going to update it a lot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

6T9oWFY.png

CONSPIRACY

O.O Spooooooky, the work of a secret and powerful guest admin perhaps?

- - - Post Merge - - -

...or I guess he could be one of us too. Aw, he loves yellow candy! How cute.

I'm pretty sure the party popper has the same background as the feathers, the one with the clouds, actually.

What the heck?!?! I've been checking in all day (since last night at midnight) for the red candy, and I leave to go to the store this evening, and they stocked it AND alreDy sold out???? BOO!!!

What the heck?!?! I've been checking in all day (since last night at midnight) for the red candy, and I leave to go to the store this evening, and they stocked it AND alreDy sold out???? BOO!!!

Yeah there were only 50 so it went extremely fast.
But, according to Justin there should be more (that is how this is being interpreted anyway :p)

There will be plenty of opportunities for the Red candy, so don't fret too much.

Considering the candy is gonna be in the store till end of the event, then yes there must be lots of opportunities, but it all depends on the restocking time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Me too, but then I realized I always forget to check in on it so it was kind of pointless...I would though, if they were going to update it a lot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

O.O Spooooooky, the work of a secret and powerful guest admin perhaps?

- - - Post Merge - - -

...or I guess he could be one of us too. Aw, he loves yellow candy! How cute.

oh and it's actually 616 which should be spooky, because people have corrected it, and 666 was wrong all along, so everything demonic or devlish with 666 are just madeup :p fake now

Considering the candy is gonna be in the store till end of the event, then yes there must be lots of opportunities, but it all depends on the restocking time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and it's actually 616 which should be spooky, because people have corrected it, and 666 was wrong all along, so everything demonic or devlish with 666 are just madeup :p fake now

Hmm...well I only really learned it because I saw The Omen when I was 8 or 9 (and I didn't really speak English yet, so I had no idea what was really going on, which made it EVEN more scary to me at the time lol)...anyway, the little devil spawn child had 666 on his head. Are you questioning the accuracy of FILMS! How dare you, I say.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did I miss ANOTHER restock of the red? Ugh, so I guess the rest of the candies won't be unlimited like the yellow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back