• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you getting Super Smash Bros for Wii U or Pokemon OR/AS first?

Super Smash Bros for Wii U or Pokemon OR/AS first?

• Total voters
I already preordered both so I'm getting them on the same day!

I'm getting Pokemon first.
I actually own the 3DS, the WiiU is technically my brother's.

Smash 4. Of course.

And if you're not getting Smash 4 Wii U first, prepare to miss out!
BYE BYE

- - - Post Merge - - -

Smash 4 Wii U has like 2 votes, what the hell?

Last edited:
ORAS because it comes out here bfore smash U

Well seeing as how OR/AS will probably be garbage I'll be getting Smash for Wii U.

Getting both, obviously not on the same day since I'm from Europe, heh.

I'm hoping I get both, since I really want ORAS so badly.

Smash Wii U would probably the game I'm getting first.

I'm getting Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire because I don't have a Wii U. Plus I am addicted to Pokemon. :D

I'm SO excited for ORAS, I remember playing the original Sapphire as a four or five year old, ah the memories!
Fun fact: the release date for Pokemon RS was November 21, 2002 (for Japan, of course. It was internationally released in 2013)

I will be getting Pokemon first then smash bros later since i dont have the money to get both.

I'll get both Alpha Sapphire and Smash Bros for WiiU as soon as they're both available (if I can still afford them at the time). I don't plan to get the 3DS one though for several reasons.

Back