[Question] How much would a 5-10 eshop card cost?

ObeseMudkipz

In the Shadows
Bells
Switch
8101-2869-2219
New Horizons Token
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
New Leaf Token
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Voodoo Doll
Feedback
100% (174) +
I'm going to try and get a theme for my 3DS and kirby fighters deluxe. So how much would 5-10 eshop credits cost in tbt?

yep, I'm gonna have to agree with Danielkang2, it is just almost exact in that price range.

I think 3k since I bought Steam games worth around those prices for much lower before.

Farobi Eshop go for much more than steam games because they are more in demand.

You can't sell/buy eshop credit here anyway.

You can't sell/buy eshop credit here anyway.

I believe you're allowed to, but it's at your own risk as any problems that may arise with trades concerning objects other than TBT merchandise won't be handled by staff. As a result it's highly discouraged but not banned.

Someone tell me if I'm wrong though. At least this is the thing I've heard most recently about the subject of trading for non-TBT related items, but it may have been changed since then.

I believe you're allowed to, but it's at your own risk as any problems that may arise with trades concerning objects other than TBT merchandise won't be handled by staff. As a result it's highly discouraged but not banned.

Someone tell me if I'm wrong though. At least this is the thing I've heard most recently about the subject of trading for non-TBT related items, but it may have been changed since then.

According to the rules you aren't allowed. It's just that if you still do it "illegally" via PM, and get cheated, the staff won't do anything about it.
If you post the selling/buying thread on the forum, it'll get locked.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Prohibited Transactions
Do not post about buying or selling the following:

Forum or Animal Crossing bells for real money or gift cards representative of real money."
Prohibited = not allowed

I didn't know that gift cards/money were in their own category. I thought it was the same as selling club nintendo codes, games, etc. Thanks for clearing that up! (I know what prohibited means. ;) )

Last edited:
Sorry to bump, but I thought this was relevant. Buying/selling E-shop credit won't get you banned from the forums, but doing so is at your own risk. The staff here isn't able to enforce that trades are followed through with, and as a result it's highly discouraged.

...It has happened with E-shop credit, physical items, and even games lately. If you decide to enter into one of these real item/product sales, you are forfeiting any kind of safety net that the staff can provide.

We will not refund lost bells.
We will not refund for lost items.
We will not compensate you for your loss.
We will not work with you on recovering anything.
We will not respond to reports for sales.
We will not be held responsible at all for the transaction.
We are not liable for anything lost, stolen, undersold, overpriced, broken, or even perfect.

-----

Read the full thread here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?217576-IMPORTANT-TBT-REAL-ITEM-PRODUCT-TRANSACTIONS

Despite the rules, it's prolly wiser not to publicly deal/promote the sales of gift cards or anything of the sort. Cause that's kinda going a bit far to get tbt. That's when you start getting people who decide to use real currency to gain an edge in the marketplace and that will cause a huge problem down the road. It starts with selling gift cards then slowly evolves into real currency. Which is never a safe thing.

There's a lot to worry about because you have to consider the demographics on this forum. (Lotta kiddies who can be very gullible) It's really not fair to put that responsibility on the moderators if things get out of hand over something they're not promoting.

The best stance to have on this is what Lassy said. Just don't assume it's okay cause if you bend the rules and something bad comes from it then there's no insurances. The proper thing is to say it's never allowed.

Back