• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask Jeremy (Questions and Advice)

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Númenor
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
Yes it's true, I have created one of these lame ask threads. You can ask for advice and I will share my wisdom with you, but don't blame me if it ruins your life. You can also ask general questions. I might ignore some, especially the non-serious ones, but life is tough, so get over it! (That's my first piece of wisdom for you.)

Should I create my own ask thread?

Am I allowed the first reply on this thread?
Screw horus
please do
can i change my question to
'How is crime bad'

Last edited:
Do you know Ed Sheeran?

Actually this question is more important!! My super mean grandparents are moving to my town today. Got any tips on how I can keep myself sane?

Last edited:
#1: WHY DID YOU CREATE A GOD DAMN ASK THREAD?
#2: Can I ban you for doing so?

18:23] <%Bendalf> inb4 jers ask thread turns into his inbox
[18:23] <%Bendalf> and he doesnt answer any of thenm
[18:23] <@Tinaa> LOL
[18:23] <+Horus> Lmao

Should I create my own ask thread?

First you must ask yourself if you have enough wisdom and knowledge to provide valuable answers.

Am I allowed the first reply on this thread?
Screw horus
please do
can i change my question to
'How is crime bad'

Not all crimes are inherently bad. For example, in my country it's illegal to sell raw milk. However, it's not bad (immoral) to do so. Not all laws are justified.

What is the coolest collectible in your eyes?

Obviously the snow globe.

Who would win? Gandalf or you?

Win what?

#1: WHY DID YOU CREATE A GOD DAMN ASK THREAD?
#2: Can I ban you for doing so?

#1: I thought it would be a generous thing to do to share my wisdom with you all.
#2: It would probably be an appropriate response to this.

First you must ask yourself if you have enough wisdom and knowledge to provide valuable answers.

Not all crimes are inherently bad. For example, in my country it's illegal to sell raw milk. However, it's not bad (immoral) to do so. Not all laws are justified.

Obviously the snow globe.

Win what?

#1: I thought it would be a generous thing to do to share my wisdom with you all.
#2: It would probably be an appropriate response to this.

A Wizard battle!

[18:58] <Yui-Z> WOW JER SKIPPED MY QUESTION
[18:58] <Yui-Z> LOL
[18:58] <Javocado> rekt
[18:58] <Yui-Z> rejection is orange
[18:59] <@Tinaa> what did you ask him

~Rejection is orange~ :lemon:

I'm getting a new ac game in the mail today.The mayors name will be "Rainbow".Which town name should i pick.......

Charming
Sparkle
Sunshine
Twinkle
Starlite
other-please specify

Actually this question is more important!! My super mean grandparents are moving to my town today. Got any tips on how I can keep myself sane?

How are they mean exactly?

do you like cats ??
Yes

I'm getting a new ac game in the mail today.The mayors name will be "Rainbow".Which town name should i pick.......

Charming
Sparkle
Sunshine
Twinkle
Starlite
other-please specify

How about Sierra Leone?

Do you think of vampires broke into a hospital, they would replace their fangs along with the rest of their teeth with needles and re-run a ton of pipes from said needles to wherever they store that blood they suck in their body? Where do yo think they store all that blood?

Back