Cake
Hi there! :)
I'll make free avatars for you!

Please tell me:
Size: 100X100 or 150X100 etc
Villagers: usually 1 or 2, max 3
Add-ons: Flower crowns (what type), hipster glasses, etc
Background: like flowers, mountains, clouds, forest, etc

If I don't make your right away, it's because I'm busy or sleeping. Thanks for you patience. :)

I dunno, it's free, unless you tip, hopefully you like it. :)

Last edited:
Hiya! Could you do an avatar with Biskit and Lucky (both lazy dog villagers), wearing both a monocle? ;)

Hi, could you make a 150x100 avatar of Marina and Zucker with flower crowns, please?
I'll leave the type of flower crown and BG to you, if that's okay ^^;

Ah hello! Could you make an avatar of Kabuki please in 100x100? I'm not sure if a flower crown would suit him lol. and maybe with a forest background? I'll leave it up to you. Thanks in advance! :blush:

I would love one of Diana and Beau with flower crowns c: Whatever type and background looks best will be fine with me! 100x100 please

B&L.jpg
I hope you like it. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, could you make a 150x100 avatar of Marina and Zucker with flower crowns, please?
I'll leave the type of flower crown and BG to you, if that's okay ^^;

M&Z.jpg

I hope you like it. :)

Ah hello! Could you make an avatar of Kabuki please in 100x100? I'm not sure if a flower crown would suit him lol. and maybe with a forest background? I'll leave it up to you. Thanks in advance! :blush:

Ka.jpg

Kabuki was harder to do, but I hope it turned out well. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love one of Diana and Beau with flower crowns c: Whatever type and background looks best will be fine with me! 100x100 please

B&D.jpg

They're such cuties. Enjoy. :)

Could I have a 100x100 one with Paula with a flower crown (preferably with yellow or orange flowers) and Jacques with black hipster glasses? The background can be a forest. :)

Last edited:
I'd love a 100 x 100 Rosie one! With a pink toes flower crown if possible? Bag is upto you!

Rosie.jpg

I think she looks so cute! Enjoy. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I have a 100x100 one with Paula with a flower crown (preferably with yellow or orange flowers) and Jacques with black hipster glasses? The background can be a forest. :)

Quick question, are they together or separate ones? :p

Back