• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How long does it take to move out 16 villagers?

ManicMoose

Da Funk
Bells
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
One of my dreamies moved out on Sunday, and I've been cycling ever since. I'm currently at 5. How long does it usually take to move out 16?

I would think it would depend on whether you are TT'ing or not. And if you are, how fast you are and how many villagers you are willing to let move from your town.
If you have 9 villagers you want to keep its likely to take longer than someone who only wants to keep 5.

Yeah, I have 9 to keep so it's getting extremely boring.

I've read thread after thread that it is next to impossible to get the 10th villager out of your town. If you are really keeping 9 and have successfully cycled the newest villager out 5 times, that is some kind of record! Nice!

My plan if I lose a dreamy is to immediately let 2 more go so that I can get through 16 for all 3 of them pretty fast and then try to get them back. I think hunting for replacement villagers is both less time consuming and more interesting than cycling. I think this way I'd be cycling more quickly and back on the hunt for dreamies much faster. Good luck to you!

It's possible to cycle out almost your entire town in an afternoon if you don't want anyone that you have there to stay. I'm almost certain that's not your current plan, so I would imagine it will take a few days of cycling off and on to get through those sixteen.

I would think it would depend on whether you are TT'ing or not. And if you are, how fast you are and how many villagers you are willing to let move from your town.
If you have 9 villagers you want to keep its likely to take longer than someone who only wants to keep 5.

Great answer! Thorough without being too lengthy :)

I actually find it really, ridiculously easy to get rid of my 10th villager. It's actually kind of frustrating, honestly, because I'll want them to stay over a villager I've had longer, and they always want to leave before the others. To the point where I literally can't get anyone else to move out except for the tenth villager.

Anyway though, if you TT, it doesn't have to take long at all. In one day, I've moved out 3 or 4 villagers. But it is all a matter of TT'ing or not. Can't imagine how long it would take to cycle out without it tbh.

Last edited:
Back