• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does the Chair Sculpture PWP...

Chipped-Teacup

Bells
Tasty Cake
Orange Mote of Flame
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Blue Mote of Flame
Easter Egg
Ancient Lantern
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
...affect the town rating positively or negatively? It's so adorable, but my town is 'perfect', so XD

(Also, is it just me or does it look like a lil boot and not in fact a chair?)

Liquefy lists it as a public works project that will slightly increase the "Abundant Living Points." It sounds like you can go ahead and build it! I have read that a literal translation from Jananese (which I do not claim to read or speak) would be "artwork to sit down." That makes a little more sense to me, and you can see how they came up with the English translation. It looks like a big, red boot to me!

I have one outside my favorite villagers house. It doesn't affect my rating.
The other night I sat on it while he was around. Went about my daily routine and found him sitting on the chair waiting for me later.
Nice way to end a day in ACNL.

I have it in Applewin.

Dream Address visit, in Applewin, and you will find it in the park on the east side of town.

I happen to like anything that provides seating; so that it creates the opportunity that a beloved villager, taking a shine to your mayor or other human character, will be seated and give you an invite to sit next to that villager.

Back