• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Justin's Experimental Restriction Mafia [unofficial]

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Throwing Beans
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Pink Balloon
Purple Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Orange Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
I've had this idea in my head for months a year, but just put this OP together in an hour. Please point out any obvious errors you may see. There's probably some.

N0ucIq1.png

Welcome to Justin’s Experimental Restriction Mafia, a unique experimental Mafia game where each player will receive a unique restriction in some form inside their role PM. This restriction must be followed closely, or risk mod kill. If you are not willing or able to respectfully follow the spirit of the game (ie: obey by your restriction), please do not play. Outside of this, the game is relatively simple with a semi-open setup.

No private or out-of-thread communication is permitted for this game as I cannot enforce restrictions outside of the thread. All the other usual Mafia rules apply, don't think I need to repeat them. Voting will plurality, with deadlines to be determined when the game starts. You may not directly state, reveal, or allude to your restriction outside of what you cannot control.

Roles

This game is a basic semi-open setup. The roles below may be used in the game:

Godfather
Mafia Roleblocker
Mafia Goon

Detective
Doctor
Vigilante

Townie

Signups

I am seeking a minimum of 9 players and a maximum of 14 players to play this game. Sign up by including XD in your post. Please be aware of the large possibility of this game turning out as a complete unbalanced unfun cluster ****! But it's my cluster **** dammit.

Players
Players must have previously completed a game of Mafia, first time players are not allowed, sorry.

1. KarlaKGB
  2. Tina
  3. Feloreena
  4. Cory
  5. ryan88
  6. Truffle
  7. oath2order
  8. justice
  9. Superpenguin
  10. Tom
  11. BlueLeaf
  12. Karen
  13. Yui Z
  14. Trundle

If you would like to observe the game, please PM me. I am planning a fun metagame for observers, but please don't let that discourage you from playing if the game intrigues you!

FAQ

How are restrictions assigned?

Restrictions will be assigned randomly and independently from roles. They are not tied to or written as roles.

What kind of restrictions?

Details are purposely tight lipped as I feel the game will be more fun knowing less information.

When does this game start?

Soonish I guess. The game does not need to start immediately, it can wait until enough players are available. I imagine not everyone will be interested in this kind of game.

there once was a boy named jubs
who was a bit of a scrub
he came up with a game
that had a janky name
and then sexd his wife in a tub

/in CheXDortioes lol

Last edited:
;0 The first letters of the title spell Jerm lol I'll play

[08:45] <oath2order> I'll play XD
[08:46] oath2order has been kicked by ChanBot! (Watch your language!)

let me play lolz xDDDDDDDDDDDD
unless this starts before Monday then otherwise I'm out

Last edited:
If you don't mind me also playing Weeaboo Mafia 2: Electric Boogaloo, then I'm le in XD!!!111!!!!1!

Thanks for signing up everyone. You will probably highly regret this decision.

Guess we're starting Monday-ish.

Back