• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many PWPs have you managed to get in one (real) day?

EpicMeli

Bells
Small Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
User Title Color Change
By using the diving trick?

I'm about to try and get as many as possible in one go today!

EDIT: I mean with TTing!

Last edited:
Really only two. As much as I want them, I really don't have the patience to wait for them. I don't usually even play as my mayor, but I load him at least twice every ACNL day and try to get 4-5 pings before I move on. On the days when I really go for a PWP by reloading or trying the ping trick I usually quit playing altogether when I finally get a PWP. It tends to be something I do at the end of the day, so I'm not usually ready to play another day at that point.

Last edited:
I heard you can get 2 a day but the chance of really small. I got the modern clock and scarecrow yesterday, if you just talk to each we villager a lot they will also request more often

26. o_o

and now that I have to restart if I ever get another copy getting pwps back will be a piece of cake xD

if anyone here can confirm that they've actually gotten more than one PWP in a day without time travel, I would be very interested in hearing this

if anyone here can confirm that they've actually gotten more than one PWP in a day without time travel, I would be very interested in hearing this

I managed to get 2. It took a while though, and was kind of an accident. I believe it was the Illuminated heart and a Streetlight (Bella and Bree suggested them)

Last edited:
I once got 2 pwps without TTing in the same day. Not sure if it had to do anything with playing for hours non stop. I was pretty surprised I didn't think that was ever possible.

Without TTing: one a day is the most I've ever had.
With TTing: about three or four (then I got bored). Once I got a PWP request, I TT'd to the next day and carried on with whatever PWP trick I was trying out at the time.

Good luck, hope you got some good requests today so far :)

Last edited:
This is random, but every time I see "PWP", I think of a completely different acronym. It makes me do a double-take every time. And it's the sole reason I'll never write Public Works Projects as those three letters. lol

Anyway, for an actual answer, I've only done one a day. I don't see the reason to use TTing for that, but that's me.

One. At best. OMG, its so sad. I can never do that trick right, I'm lucky to get a ping at all.

With TTing, two. I just get so lazy. Usually the villager finds some way out of the holes I trapped them in too.

You can get multiple PWP in one day by TTing! I've gotten like 5 in one real life day. I hear it's possible to get more than one in one game day, but I find it to be much easier to just TT.

Only one, because I don't like time traveling.
If there's a way to get more than one without time traveling, I would love to hear it.

Back