• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia [unoffical] Madoka Magica Mafia (MAFIA WINS!)

Now I made my decision I'm planning to shoot Karen instead of truffle I don't think Natty will leave if she is a scum maybe she leave the game because she maybe too busy to do school work for sure, heck I don't even know obviously she's inactive in this game so she leaves and thats the time she is replaced by Truffle. She can't handle the game. It could be possible that Karen plans to frame Truffle so lemme refresh yo minds kids

this game: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...i-Mafia-V-Cell-Experiment-Game-Over-Mafia-Win

Karen is trying to gain trust to me so we talked and planned that we will vote pallycake, she also explained pally's inactiveness and all people agreed then I realized that that is a trick so was too late to explain people to stop voting pally.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So your plan was to get shot? Still don't understand why, but alright. What do you plan on doing now that you are the gunbearer?

My plan was an idiot (noobs) to shoot me

- - - Post Merge - - -

I see you guys watching tell me who to shoot and why?

Oh wow you leave the thread very good.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Talk dirty to me guys and I can decide who to shoot

I still think shooting Karen is a good idea and support that if it's your decision.

All the others: Speak now or forever hold your peace.

I want ashtot, cory and tom to say something (hey not only them also you guys)

Firstly, I think people need to quit being so power-hungry and selfish by trying to get the gun. You have someone in mind to be shot? Push to make that happen, if you're sure they're mafia. But stop helping the scum-team by trying to have townies mowed down just so you can be the most powerful player in the game for a few hours.

On that note, I'm pretty sure that mafia are using the fact that people are trying to get the gun to their advantage, so I think that at least one person is only posing as someone who wants the gun to make them just seem like a selfish townie. The question is, who.

-paused post- I'll finish this later since I have friends here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Damn. I disagree with a Karen shot because I'm convinced from their posting style that they're town, but unfortunately I haven't got time to make a post on why until later.

I'll post my reasons, either way, later but other things call for now.

Girl I'm not greedy there are some people whom I don't trust some people like Ryan, crystal and other inactive players to be a gunbearer. My objective is to be a gunbearer if the inactive/nyubs players receives the gun not to get the gun from dad.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lemme recap
[spoiler Truffle vs Karen]
Crystal shoot Ashtot , Tom , yui or dad then
Lol pre game day , troll or what?

SCUMREADS

1) Karen: I find her post accusing Blu Rose using reverse psychology to be forced in a way - it's overdoing it to accuse Blu of using reverse psychology from what can be read from their posts so far. Furthermore, you didn't get aggressive about Blu Rose until the gunbearer revealed that she was wanting to shoot them. Some huge flags have been raised since this is my first impression of you in this game.

2) Yui-Z: For the reasons I've explained before. However, she is redeeming herself a little more in her last post, so I'd like #1 to be shot before she is. That being said, I don't trust her hardclaim and I still find her hesitance to be shot at and gunned suspicious. I also stand by her initial post that has been thoroughly discussed between the both of us to be forced. She says the forced nature of it isn't as obvious as I claim it is, but I'll leave that for other people to read into. It was really serious amongst the silly pre-game gun me nonsense that was obviously more playful than serious and still comes off as an attempt to seem townish right off the bat. Yeah, defending yourself and trying to convince town that you're town is the name of the game, but if you're scum in this setup, convincing town that you're town without convincing gunbearer to shoot you is the name of the game. The latter is what you have been doing.

CONCLUSION

Shoot Karen.

Keep an eye on everyone, but especially Yui-Z, Crazy-Gamer, Mahou, NikkiNikki, and Tom.

Truffle agrees with dad- http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?232661-unoffical-Madoka-Magica-Mafia-(DAY-3)&p=4024692&viewfull=1#post4024692
Then Karen replies- http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?232661-unoffical-Madoka-Magica-Mafia-(DAY-3)&p=4025609&viewfull=1#post4025609
Truffle- http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?232661-unoffical-Madoka-Magica-Mafia-(DAY-3)&p=4026830&viewfull=1#post4026830

Karen said something that truffle is being over defensive
It seems like you're getting overly defensive when I just said that your posts were rubbing me the wrong way. I never accused you as scum (yet? :p)
Hide in the shadows?? Lol what? How many people in this player list have posted less than me?
Yes I admit I am not contributing as much as others. I don't want the gun and I hate pushing on people I find suspicious because then I feel bad if they turn out town.
But you know what? Maybe I should start pushing more. I really don't know why your posts make me feel uneasy. I have said repeatedly. It's a gut feeling. The end. Maybe when you start posting more I'll figure out why or change my mind.
And how am I taking the spotlight off myself? By posting (like this) people have more posts to analyze etc.

And yes. With that reasoning we may as well shoot anyone. It's the same people posting over and over again. There's barely any evidence to go off of. (/in before all the inactives turn out to be mafia)

I'll look back at the posts now and see what I can come up with

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Truffle: There's some other stuff as well but I don't know how to put it in words and I'm running short on time. This is pretty much the best I could do. gut feeling

8. Karen- being accused of being mafia by Dad&Truffle reasoning is playing style being different and what not. But the way they are defending them-self makes me believe they are town. like i said i don't know much of their playing style. Will look into it more later

Truffle- http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?232661-unoffical-Madoka-Magica-Mafia-(DAY-3)&p=4028873&viewfull=1#post4028873

I'm not trying to shift attention. I'm simply contributing my thoughts by pointing out crazy and yourself.

size 7 font because I've mentioned it several times before and you still keep saying that you wanted concrete evidence :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And who said anything about reasoning? I've said, repeatedly, gut feeling.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I didn't say anything about your second paragraph struck out weird to me, so no need to break it down :)
I remember something, ashtot said something wayy back in Cell Mafia that she NEVER use emotes

Karen - http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?232661-unoffical-Madoka-Magica-Mafia-(DAY-2)&p=4029907&viewfull=1#post4029907]This post is something that's important to look back to if somebody like Truffles flips town. She mentioned that truffles never acted aggressive as town, but in mafia VII, they seemed pretty aggressive. So using that as a part of your argument that Truffles is acting scummy is going to far, just like with the reverse psychology with Blu. It could be foolish of me to townread you just based on this, but you seemed authentic when you said I was dead wrong about you getting shot and Crystal dying because of it. That aside, you could still be scum despite this.

Truffles - while I think they were aggressive in past games, their anger in me targeting them was pretty strong, and there was definitely no reason. That makes me think they don't want to get shot. And if I'm wrong in making a shot at them? Well a person with heavy debate surrounding them will be cleared, and they seem active at least.

My conclusion:
Now I made my decision I'm planning to shoot Karen instead of truffle I don't think Natty will leave if she is scum maybe she leave the game because she maybe too busy to do school work for sure, heck I don't even know obviously she's inactive in this game so she leaves and thats the time she is replaced by Truffle. She can't handle the game. It could be possible that Karen plans to frame Truffle so lemme refresh yo minds kids

this game: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...i-Mafia-V-Cell-Experiment-Game-Over-Mafia-Win

Karen is trying to gain trust to me so we talked and planned that we will vote pallycake, she also explained pally's inactiveness and all people agreed then I realized that that is a trick so was too late to explain people to stop voting pally.{/quote]
[/spoiler]

- - - Post Merge - - -

ugh stupid coding

Good morning, I just woke up and will be reading more into this. Also I agree with what yui said about people being power hungry to get the gun. We just lost dad:c and it kinda irk me when I saw I waffles say that it was her plan to get the gun. Like seriously? Anyway I will come back later to give my thoughts on people. (Still sleepy)

So let me think. I think they should NOT shoot anyone inactive because if it is someone inactive and they are town the gun bearer dies and the inactive new gun bearer will get mod killed. Let me read the posts before I write more

So let me think. I think they should NOT shoot anyone inactive because if it is someone inactive and they are town the gun bearer dies and the inactive new gun bearer will get mod killed. Let me read the posts before I write more

Truly pathetic that you're using this as a bargaining chip so that we don't shoot you.

She will die.

You spelled "Karen" wrong. :lemon:

Karen said:
I'm shooting you when I get the gun.

I don't need to worry about it, because mafia can't have guns.

Do you want to shoot me just because I said I had gut feelings you were mafia, Waffles? Well sorry bout that, but it was the truth.

- - - Post Merge - - -

She will die.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm shooting you when I get the gun.

I like your style you already have a plan and are wiling to execute it.

Truly pathetic that you're using this as a bargaining chip so that we don't shoot you.

You spelled "Karen" wrong. :lemon:

I don't need to worry about it, because mafia can't have guns.

Okay Waffles, either shoot me so I can shoot Truffle or you shoot Truffle yourself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't end up getting modkilled please

I'm kind of thinking now that either Karen or Truffle are Mafia, Truffle more than Karen for me, but either way one of the two, so pull that trigger--hopefully they'll die--but if they don't, then they'll just shoot the other unless if a better candidate comes up.

Right?

While I'm making this post, I believe that at least one inactive is Mafia. But I'm not going to suggest anything into that quite yet, as it's too risky to shoot at the inactives, correct me if I'm wrong.

So yeah... Thoughts for the day, I guess. But, Dad (R.I.P.) did call Cory out on his inactiveness, stating that he particularly liked to lurk, so... Cory, what do you think? Granted, Dad called him out 18 hours ago (about), but he is currently active now:

Today 04:45 PM (EST)

So yeah.

I like your style you already have a plan and are wiling to execute it.

Is it a GOOD plan do?
Is it even a plan at all? She/he sounds to me like they just winging it to pin scum on somebody elsa
So now you and Truffle are now both on my scum list

Is it a GOOD plan do?
Is it even a plan at all? She/he sounds to me like they just winging it to pin scum on somebody elsa
So now you and Truffle are now both on my scum list

Omg I can't even right now.

ITookYourWaffles - Please don't miss the deadline like Crystal did. :/

Back