Mafia [unoffical] Madoka Magica Mafia (MAFIA WINS!)

It seems like you're getting overly defensive when I just said that your posts were rubbing me the wrong way. I never accused you as scum (yet? :p)
Hide in the shadows?? Lol what? How many people in this player list have posted less than me?
Yes I admit I am not contributing as much as others. I don't want the gun and I hate pushing on people I find suspicious because then I feel bad if they turn out town.
But you know what? Maybe I should start pushing more. I really don't know why your posts make me feel uneasy. I have said repeatedly. It's a gut feeling. The end. Maybe when you start posting more I'll figure out why or change my mind.
And how am I taking the spotlight off myself? By posting (like this) people have more posts to analyze etc.

And yes. With that reasoning we may as well shoot anyone. It's the same people posting over and over again. There's barely any evidence to go off of. (/in before all the inactives turn out to be mafia)

I'll look back at the posts now and see what I can come up with

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dang it, Natty. I didn't know that I was replacing you. Wanted to shoot you! (Just kidding... You da best!)
This right here already makes me feel uneasy. It reminds me of how Minties plays as mafia - she starts off with a nice safe opening sentence (idk this is gut feeling right here)

Anyways, hello everyone! I've read through the thread and will contribute more towards the decision for day two as it seems that Crystal has already made up her mind... (Who are you planning on shooting? You might as well announce the person before you shoot them so that everyone else can comment any last minute thoughts before it's finalized. These posts can be analyzed to make better decisions for day two.) Here you're sort of repeating what was already being said in the thread, there's no problem with that but it does make your post seem longer / makes it seem like you're contributing more

To be honest, I don't really approve the plan of using the gun on one of the strongest players just for the reason that they will be able to control the gun. It's better to take a chance with a scummy sounding player - as the stronger players will still be able to have an influence on the decision of who to shoot.

---

Cory - Stop posting spam. It's fricking annoying to have you clogging up the thread with worthless posts. Actually contribute to the discussions because nobody wants to read what you're saying. If you're trying to use strategic spam in order to get shot, you're doing quite well.
As mafia this is what I would do. Point out other players weaknesses to make yourself seem helpful and pro-town.

@Truffle: There's some other stuff as well but I don't know how to put it in words and I'm running short on time. This is pretty much the best I could do. gut feeling

9aU4gLO.png
Day 2
theres no flavor text because i hate you guys
Dad is the new gunbearer. He has until October 25th, 11AM PST to shoot.​

Last edited:
From what I read there is a debate going on against Dad,Karen,Yui, and Truffles
So heres my thoughts on this:

1. Truffle- replaced Natty and apparently agrees with everything that Dads says? well on feeling sus about Karen. I don't know much his/her playing style, but i need to read more into the discussion going on between the two of you.

2. Mahoushoujo- inactive and hardly has contribute? :| reminds me of Nub mafia when she and I where mafia and is playing the whole "noob card" then again her timeline is a hassle if I recall

3. Tom- Forgot who was saying you should take the gun, but I wondering why? still you are capable of taking risk?

4. Dad-
-Tom (capable of taking the risk)(not a townread just yet)
-Ashtot (capable of taking the risk)(not a townread just yet, but a little more of a townread than Tom is)
-Blu Rose (do not see them as capable of taking the risk if they are mafia)(townread because of this)
-Cory (do not see them as capable of taking the risk if they are mafia)(townread because of this, and another detail I'll explain in the last section)
-Yui (alludes) (capable of taking the risk - but continually says that she genuinely doesn't want the gun even though she hardclaimed townie)(not a townread)

First of all Dad? Idk how you are getting these reads based on those who doesn't want to take the risk to have the gun is town? Like the way I seeing it scum can be hiding with those who doesn't want to take the risk and to those who want to take the risk. I don't think is possible to base the person is town or not base of that. IMO

5. Cariad- havent heard much of. or i have skipped post cause i am skimming through the thread

6. Cory- spam a lot, trying to be seem pro town, but like i said to dad even scum would spam to be seen as town. Because I think in this game set up since we town have the power to shoot someone we have to be extremely careful. And Cory spamming and posting makes one want to shoot them. and we all go with the oh he just wants the gun" so no one will be sus on them. (if that make any senses)

7. ITookYourWaffles- not much atm will add later

8. Karen- being accused of being mafia by Dad&Truffle reasoning is playing style being different and what not. But the way they are defending them-self makes me believe they are town. like i said i don't know much of their playing style. Will look into it more later

11. Ryan88- inactive and not much contribution (like ALWAYS) and post for someone inactive to be shot at? makes me feel like he wants the gun the same as Cory
12. Crazy-gamer- inactive (like always)

13. Blu Rose- seems a bit nervous if he was the one to be shot at?

14. Yui-Z- I saw the pre game slip, she defends herself for the post not being serious on the last part? not sure about her

15. Ashtot- not much atm will come back to him later

sorry if I am not saying much toward some of them am just reading through the recent pages and most of the ones who comment are the one who are getting my reads on. But ill get to more of them much later

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, Dad is now clear on my list. But still explain me more on your reads of those who take/not take the risk?

It seems like you're getting overly defensive when I just said that your posts were rubbing me the wrong way. I never accused you as scum (yet? :p)

I have a gut feeling that Truffle and Crazy are scum, something about their post(s) rubs me the wrong way.

Forgetting something? Maybe you're focusing too much on the posts from scum chat instead of what you're saying here. ;) I'm primarily interested in your reasoning - since I'm not seeing too much. I could say the same thing about you being overly defensive. I mean, you ended this post with size seven font. Sticks out like a sore thumb.

Karen said:
Hide in the shadows?? Lol what? How many people in this player list have posted less than me?

It's not about the amount of posts, but rather the content in them. Nothing you said was very helpful, but obviously there are other people posting even less than you are though.

Karen said:
Yes I admit I am not contributing as much as others. I don't want the gun and I hate pushing on people I find suspicious because then I feel bad if they turn out town.

...and you relate to me as playing Minties' mafia-style where she acts all nice?

Karen said:
But you know what? Maybe I should start pushing more. I really don't know why your posts make me feel uneasy. I have said repeatedly. It's a gut feeling. The end. Maybe when you start posting more I'll figure out why or change my mind.

I would love it if you would actually push more by posting reasoning along with your posts. I'm glad that you finally added a little bit more to this post - even though most of it seems like you're just ranting on and on about your gut feelings. Thank you for responding to my first two posts, however.

Karen said:
And how am I taking the spotlight off myself? By posting (like this) people have more posts to analyze etc.

You tried to shift attention on to Crazy (Can you please also post your analysis on his posts explaining why you consider his posts to be strange as well? You didn't explain your reasoning for that either...) as well as my "weird" first two posts.

Karen said:
And yes. With that reasoning we may as well shoot anyone. It's the same people posting over and over again. There's barely any evidence to go off of. (/in before all the inactives turn out to be mafia)

Look at the prior post analyses in this thread. There's more that we can do than just play Russian roulette to decide who gets the bullet to the head. However, (as I've already said before) the inactives frustrate me as well and it's likely that there's at least one in the mafia gang.

----------

Karen said:
This right here already makes me feel uneasy. It reminds me of how Minties plays as mafia - she starts off with a nice safe opening sentence (idk this is gut feeling right here)

(See above part where I mention your nice/safe comment.) I understand this being a gut feeling, but don't really see it as good reasoning.

Karen said:
Here you're sort of repeating what was already being said in the thread, there's no problem with that but it does make your post seem longer / makes it seem like you're contributing more

What part exactly am I repeating? It's only a few sentences letting everyone know that I'm the replacement and getting feedback - not anything that's going to make me look more like I'm contributing. Not that it matters - but an own analysis of these few sentences to see which part I may have repeated from the thread.

Anyways, hello everyone!

~Introduction, not repetitive.~

I've read through the thread and will contribute more towards the decision for day two

~Letting everyone know that I'm caught up and willing to help out, not a repeat of what someone else said.~

as it seems that Crystal has already made up her mind...

~Not redundantly saying the thoughts of other players.~

(Who are you planning on shooting? You might as well announce the person before you shoot them so that everyone else can comment any last minute thoughts before it's finalized. These posts can be analyzed to make better decisions for day two.)

~Correct me if I'm wrong, but nobody asked Crystal these questions besides me.~

Karen said:
As mafia this is what I would do. Point out other players weaknesses to make yourself seem helpful and pro-town.

Pretty sure posting spam isn't really a "player weakness" but more of a fault that should be pointed out in the thread. I was posting my thought on Cory's spam, because I don't want to trudge through pages of irrelevant posts in order to find what I'm looking for.

----------

Karen said:
@Truffle: There's some other stuff as well but I don't know how to put it in words and I'm running short on time. This is pretty much the best I could do. gut feeling

I can wait for the other stuff - but please post it when you get a chance. Thanks for the post; the enlarged font really wasn't necessary.

I'm not trying to shift attention. I'm simply contributing my thoughts by pointing out crazy and yourself.

size 7 font because I've mentioned it several times before and you still keep saying that you wanted concrete evidence :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And who said anything about reasoning? I've said, repeatedly, gut feeling.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I didn't say anything about your second paragraph struck out weird to me, so no need to break it down :)

Seeing as how Dad is the new Gunbearer I'm thinking that his top suspicions aren't scum because if scum were smart they would give him the gun knowing he would potentially shoot Yui-Z etc. knowing that they're Town.

But I mean we don't know if scum are actually smart so that's a theory.

So heres my thoughts on this:

2. Mahoushoujo- inactive and hardly has contribute? :| reminds me of Nub mafia when she and I where mafia and is playing the whole "noob card" then again her timeline is a hassle if I recall
i was p busy the day mafia started sorry and i need to read whats happening rn, is it a debate?

Activity:You must post every 24 hours as long as you're alive.

How strict is this rule going to be enforced in this game? Currently five players are set to be mod-killed for not posting within the past 24 hours...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Strictly*

How strict is this rule going to be enforced in this game? Currently five players are set to be mod-killed for not posting within the past 24 hours...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Strictly*

Please follow as strict as possible because mass modkill is deserved.

I'm not trying to shift attention. I'm simply contributing my thoughts by pointing out crazy and yourself.

Alright. Would still like to hear more about Crazy though, and why (besides gut feelings - you've emphasized this already way too much) you think he's suspicious.

Karen said:
size 7 font because I've mentioned it several times before and you still keep saying that you wanted concrete evidence :)

And who said anything about reasoning? I've said, repeatedly, gut feeling.

Maybe I should put this in size 7 font for you: I want reasoning and not just to hear whatever random gut feelings that you have.

Karen said:
Also, I didn't say anything about your second paragraph struck out weird to me, so no need to break it down :)

I said that it didn't really matter, but I broke it down because you said I was just repeating things said in the thread when I wasn't.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Strictly*

I'm a bit disappointed with the activity of some players. Modkilling 5 players will ruin the game very quickly. I have sent out a PM warning them, if they fail to post in the next 24 hours they will be modkilled.

Last edited:
I wear the gun in this house.

I don't know why you're actin up, kids. You think I'm going to stick with my townread list after being gunned so soon by mafia? Well you're wrong. So here's what's going to happen. I'm lining up these folks for an execution:

-Mahou - you are continuing to act like you don't know what's going on. I don't believe it's true. You said you would read into the thread yesterday but didn't say anything after that. NikkiNikki, if you could point me to the game you're talking about involving Mahou, please do.
-Blu Rose - you've been lurking an awful lot, and I cleared you on my list, so I think that it's possible you're scum who is confident I won't shoot you based on that. Sure, you offered to be shot at, but you also pleaded for people to do something different.
-Truffle - you backpacked on my reads yesterday and were neither townread or scumread by me on my list, and with the other factors of the quality of your posts (especially when you are continually going after Karen), along with Natty dropping out, I think you'd make a great choice. If I'm wrong, you wouldn't be a terrible gunbearer.
-Tom - because you would take the risk of offering to be shot at - if this is reverse psychology and I actually had my suspicions right, I think you'd be the one to advise gunning me and going with this plan.
-Yui-z - I would shoot you if I decided this could be reverse psychology. Is it not?
-Cariad - going after Cory because he's an easy person to go after.

Please give me reasons not to shoot you. All of you I listed.

I'll leave the inactives alone since they're pretty modkill prone, although if they're mafia that'd be less likely.

You have 15 hours before I make my #shot and alert tsundere on skype that I made it (she told me to). Somebody will be shot.

So somebody thinks I'm scum because they have a gut felling
And everybody else thinks I'm too inactive?
Same game as always =/

I don't know why you're actin up, kids. You think I'm going to stick with my townread list after being gunned so soon by mafia? Well you're wrong. So here's what's going to happen. I'm lining up these folks for an execution:

-Mahou - you are continuing to act like you don't know what's going on. I don't believe it's true. You said you would read into the thread yesterday but didn't say anything after that. NikkiNikki, if you could point me to the game you're talking about involving Mahou, please do.
-Blu Rose - you've been lurking an awful lot, and I cleared you on my list, so I think that it's possible you're scum who is confident I won't shoot you based on that. Sure, you offered to be shot at, but you also pleaded for people to do something different.
-Truffle - you backpacked on my reads yesterday and were neither townread or scumread by me on my list, and with the other factors of the quality of your posts (especially when you are continually going after Karen), along with Natty dropping out, I think you'd make a great choice. If I'm wrong, you wouldn't be a terrible gunbearer.
-Tom - because you would take the risk of offering to be shot at - if this is reverse psychology and I actually had my suspicions right, I think you'd be the one to advise gunning me and going with this plan.
-Yui-z - I would shoot you if I decided this could be reverse psychology. Is it not?
-Cariad - going after Cory because he's an easy person to go after.

Please give me reasons not to shoot you. All of you I listed.

I'll leave the inactives alone since they're pretty modkill prone, although if they're mafia that'd be less likely.

You have 15 hours before I make my #shot and alert tsundere on skype that I made it (she told me to). Somebody will be shot.

Can you put me on your list?

Can you put me on your list?

I was tempted to, but only on the basis of you bringing up the chance that mafia is using reverse psychology first. But nothing else, really.

Cory almost made it onto my list too, just because of how bizarre his spam is.

it was TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold this was the only game i have played with Mahou

Back