• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia [unoffical] Madoka Magica Mafia (MAFIA WINS!)

Also Town can misfire and kill other Town so yes Mafia could still win.

But the Town gets to decide who to shoot every day.
One person vs. five Mafia where the Mafia can't kill due to no Nights?
The person will just kill them off.
And, if a misfire happens in this game, the person fired upon becomes the new Gunbearer, according to the Opening Post.

But the Town gets to decide who to shoot every day.
One person vs. five Mafia where the Mafia can't kill due to no Nights?
The person will just kill them off.
And, if a misfire happens in this game, the person fired upon becomes the new Gunbearer, according to the Opening Post.

The person who gets fired at dies?

The Opening Post said:
Mafia elects a townie to become gunbearer. Before the game starts, mafia will elect one gunbearer. The gunbearer will be confirmed as innocent. The town discusses among themselves for who the gunbearer should kill. The gunbearer will type the action like this in the thread ##Shoot: Justice for an example. If the gunbearer shoots town then the gunbearer dies and the townie who was shot at becomes the new gunbearer. If the gunbearer shoots mafia then they keep the gun. If the gunbearer does not shoot by the deadline then they die and mafia picks a new gunbearer.

Here it is.

This is confusing

So if crystal shoots Tom and he's innocent then crystal dies and Tom becomes the gun bearer? And theoretically Tom could stay the gunbearer the entire game given he keeps shooting mafia

This is confusing

So if crystal shoots Tom and he's innocent then crystal dies and Tom becomes the gun bearer? And theoretically Tom could stay the gunbearer the entire game given he keeps shooting mafia

Yeah basically.

Crystal shoot Ashtot , Tom , yui or dad then

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's a win win situation for us if you shoot any one of them imo

lol you want to be shot just for the gun? Ok don't shoot Ashton because then we're basically losing a day/townie for no reason

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ashtot*

Does the game still end when Mafia equals or outnumbers the Town? The reason I ask is, if a Town member is entirely in charge of killing every day and then there are no opportunities where the Mafia shoots, wouldn't it then make it impossible for the Mafia to win?

Mafia wins when they equal or outnumber town.

Last edited:
lol you want to be shot just for the gun? Ok don't shoot Ashton because then we're basically losing a day/townie for no reason

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ashtot*

It's win/win situation if you shoot me, either I'm Town, or I'm scum.

Okay then, feel free to go for it.

DANG IT GUYS Y'ALL BETTER GIVE ME ADVICE IF S/HE DECIDES TO SHOOT ME

Reverse psychology? I don't get why you'd want to be shot (goes for Ashtot too but it's pretty obv. he wants the gun) because if you're a townie then crystal dies and we lose 1 town

Your behavior Doesn't add up if you are really a *magical girl*

Reverse psychology? I don't get why you'd want to be shot (goes for Ashtot too but it's pretty obv. he wants the gun) because if you're a townie then crystal dies and we lose 1 town

Your behavior Doesn't add up if you are really a *magical girl*

I never said I wanted to be shot at.
I just said that Crystal can feel free to shoot at me.
To be honest, I'm not too worried about losing ONE of us. I wouldn't be too worried about shooting the right person if I had the gun, either.

I'll say more later, but for the sake of safety, don't shoot people telling you to shoot them just because they want the gun, Crystal. I'd rather promote my 'safer plan' and try to give you the best reads I can so that town doesn't lose a member and scum gets shot. It's relatively dark to shoot now, but as more people interact, it'll shed some light onto the situation.

Honestly we might just be better off going one of two ways today: Shooting a strong player we perceive as a threat or shoot someone likely to hide in the shadows. If we misfire with a strong player, then we at least know they aren't a threat but we lose Crystal. If we misfire with a weak or inactive player, we lose Crystal but the same idea applies. Even better if we strike mafia, but we'll just have to hope for the best.

I'm not opposed to getting shot if you truly want me to be the next Gunbearer, but I do think we should discuss matters a bit more before deciding a verdict.

Remember that each time a gunbearer shoots another townie trying to get shot in order to be cleared, town loses a member. I can already see town jumping on the idea that getting a strong player cleared at Crystal's sacrifice is the best option day one, but even if you clear a strong player, they can still misfire and it will all be for nothing because their aim wasn't as good as they claimed it was. Shooting at suspicious players is what town should do all game.

Give our clear the confidence that she has the capability to use the gun responsibly, but also give her plenty of good arguments before you pressure her into shooting somebody.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't listen to what I said about people on the list earlier Crystal. I expect you to be responsible. Make it a self fulfilling prophesy. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Although to end giving advice and start discussing, I'll admit that I still note Yui as the only one who has displayed suspicious behavior. I still think that her trying to point out that scum could have been hiding in pre-game spam because roles had been sent out and that she was 'still keeping an eye on everyone' was forced. And then she gives me a response that doesn't match with her initial defense. Her initial defense is that there was nothing going on and why not bring up the thought that scum could be hiding in spam since roles had been sent out? Yet later, she says that she wasn't 100% serious about the 'I'm always watching you' part of her post, even though 'I'm watching you' is basically the summary of what she just said previously in said post.

So to put it shortly, it came off as forced and her response to me wasn't as townie as it could be - it was ambivalent. First impressions are important and she has been less than impressive.

Back