Mafia [unoffical] Madoka Magica Mafia (MAFIA WINS!)

I need a replacement. Any takers? Please PM me. Wasn't expecting to need a replacement, but if I'm unable to find one then it means modkill.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm here.

From what I've seen, Crystal is gun bearer and we're telling her who to shoot.

I think we should shoot maybe Cory. His cockiness before the game and constant messing about seems to me that he's Mafia.

Hello, I'm here.

I think we should shoot maybe Cory. His cockiness before the game and constant messing about seems to me that he's Mafia.

Could you quote some examples of him being cocky and messing about and explain precisely what was scummy about these things?

Remember that each time a gunbearer shoots another townie trying to get shot in order to be cleared, town loses a member. I can already see town jumping on the idea that getting a strong player cleared at Crystal's sacrifice is the best option day one, but even if you clear a strong player, they can still misfire and it will all be for nothing because their aim wasn't as good as they claimed it was. Shooting at suspicious players is what town should do all game.

Give our clear the confidence that she has the capability to use the gun responsibly, but also give her plenty of good arguments before you pressure her into shooting somebody.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't listen to what I said about people on the list earlier Crystal. I expect you to be responsible. Make it a self fulfilling prophesy. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Although to end giving advice and start discussing, I'll admit that I still note Yui as the only one who has displayed suspicious behavior. I still think that her trying to point out that scum could have been hiding in pre-game spam because roles had been sent out and that she was 'still keeping an eye on everyone' was forced. And then she gives me a response that doesn't match with her initial defense. Her initial defense is that there was nothing going on and why not bring up the thought that scum could be hiding in spam since roles had been sent out? Yet later, she says that she wasn't 100% serious about the 'I'm always watching you' part of her post, even though 'I'm watching you' is basically the summary of what she just said previously in said post.

So to put it shortly, it came off as forced and her response to me wasn't as townie as it could be - it was ambivalent. First impressions are important and she has been less than impressive.
Did you not read my response to your last post pre-game? I said I wasn't being serious about "watching ya'll" over it. If you read the first post I made itself, then you'll see that that's clearly the last part. I was basically saying that I'm not going to assume that the people campaigning are mafia because there really isn't much to go off. That last part is completely irrelevant and wasn't supposed to mean something at the time.

Honestly, I don't even understand what you're getting at. What's scummy about me exactly, considering my intention wasn't to discredit anything in the first place? I don't see how my previous response could've been any townier.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm also rushing because I've gotta go in a minute, so I'll post something when I'm home.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pre-game scum slip.

Also, I don't see how it was a pre-game slip up. I think I put a decent point out there, and that's it. If you shoot me, then town will still probably win with the chances anyway, but I'll try and spare you the waste of losing two townies at once.

Could you quote some examples of him being cocky and messing about and explain precisely what was scummy about these things?
ok sure.

For starters, cory has posted 21 times on this thread, 10 of which contain the word weeaboo, and is themed to do with that word.

shoot dad for being a weeaboo hater!!!
shoot dad because he is a weeaboo hater
This is the only bit of 'contribution' cory has posted, and it is basically the same thing both times.

█▄༼ຈل͜ຈ༽▄█ THIS IS ME DO U WANNA GO?!

I DON'T THINK SO
yea tina is.
(✿◠‿◠)
same and then ill shoot harry
These three posts are all agreeing with someone else, mostly Ashtot. Can't he think of something himself to say?

He has posted, but none to our help. Most of which is spam or off topic.

From what I understand clearly is the gunbears gives the gun. We will get a notification from the host if you get the gun right? Whoever receives the gun think carefully try to search how the player plays the gameyou may listen to the player, make desicions or just yolo using random org... (lol kidding)

I don't wanna be a gunbearer tbh even Tom suggested it (unless im mistaken) if you want to take a risk then go ahead just shoot Tom not me not a worthy to be a gunbearer tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok sure.

For starters, cory has posted 21 times on this thread, 10 of which contain the word weeaboo, and is themed to do with that word.

This is the only bit of 'contribution' cory has posted, and it is basically the same thing both times.

These three posts are all agreeing with someone else, mostly Ashtot. Can't he think of something himself to say?

He has posted, but none to our help. Most of which is spam or off topic.

Hmm... I thought its a weeaboo game where you can troll and distract the game but eh w/e

Maybe we should shoot someone inactive

Uhhh is that all you can see? Read the gunbearer role if he shoots a townie then he is dead so what if the inactive player is townie

- - - Post Merge - - -

*say

- - - Post Merge - - -

If thats what I understand correctly bah it's kinda confusing

Hello, I'm here.

I'm kill immune moshi moshi dont mess

Dang it, Natty. I didn't know that I was replacing you. Wanted to shoot you! (Just kidding... You da best!)

Anyways, hello everyone! I've read through the thread and will contribute more towards the decision for day two as it seems that Crystal has already made up her mind... (Who are you planning on shooting? You might as well announce the person before you shoot them so that everyone else can comment any last minute thoughts before it's finalized. These posts can be analyzed to make better decisions for day two.)

To be honest, I don't really approve the plan of using the gun on one of the strongest players just for the reason that they will be able to control the gun. It's better to take a chance with a scummy sounding player - as the stronger players will still be able to have an influence on the decision of who to shoot.

---

Cory - Stop posting spam. It's fricking annoying to have you clogging up the thread with worthless posts. Actually contribute to the discussions because nobody wants to read what you're saying. If you're trying to use strategic spam in order to get shot, you're doing quite well.

Dang it, Natty. I didn't know that I was replacing you. Wanted to shoot you! (Just kidding... You da best!)

Anyways, hello everyone! I've read through the thread and will contribute more towards the decision for day two as it seems that Crystal has already made up her mind... (Who are you planning on shooting? You might as well announce the person before you shoot them so that everyone else can comment any last minute thoughts before it's finalized. These posts can be analyzed to make better decisions for day two.)

To be honest, I don't really approve the plan of using the gun on one of the strongest players just for the reason that they will be able to control the gun. It's better to take a chance with a scummy sounding player - as the stronger players will still be able to have an influence on the decision of who to shoot.

---

Cory - Stop posting spam. It's fricking annoying to have you clogging up the thread with worthless posts. Actually contribute to the discussions because nobody wants to read what you're saying. If you're trying to use strategic spam in order to get shot, you're doing quite well.

Thank you :)

Maybe we should shoot someone inactive

I disagree with this. I feel that if we have an inactive shot, then they're more likely to be a bored townie, resulting in us losing Crystal too. In a small game like this, I think that mafia are more likely to be actives.

I don't wanna be a gunbearer tbh even Tom suggested it (unless im mistaken) if you want to take a risk then go ahead just shoot Tom not me not a worthy to be a gunbearer tbh.

I didn't mention you specifically, as I don't think you're inactive and we all know who the strong players are here. :)

Did you not read my response to your last post pre-game? I said I wasn't being serious about "watching ya'll" over it. If you read the first post I made itself, then you'll see that that's clearly the last part. I was basically saying that I'm not going to assume that the people campaigning are mafia because there really isn't much to go off.

Then why didn't you just say your entire post wasn't 100% serious instead of just the last part if that's clearly what you mean?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you :)

If this is all you have to say in defense of the accusation that you're mafia using strategic spam, then you're going to get shot at. And personally I think you're one of the targets.

I'll read more into this after class and give my final thoughts on everyone who has posted so far and who I think should be shot out of them, because I agree that shooting an inactive isn't the right move to make at the moment. If they're mafia and haven't posted by the end of the cycle, they'll be modkilled. If they post just a little something, and continue to do so, things will become a little more clear about them even though they haven't said much.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I might not have the time. The two people who should be shot today are Yui and Cory, but only one can be shot. I think that you should go with Yui, Crystal. If she's mafia (and if she is, the things I have pointed out gave it away) then bye bye. If she's not, I think she's a decent day two gunbearer. If she's town, she tends to have a good head on her shoulders and looks at things as logically as they can be looked at. Cory does not play this way, and I'd rather see her with the gun than him if I'm wrong about both. So yeah, I vote to shoot Yui-Z. Even though votes don't do anything in this game. :p

I think that this choice is a good common ground between the most popular day one opinions: shoot a strong player or shoot somebody who is suspicious. Yui-Z is the strongest suspicious player.

Then why didn't you just say your entire post wasn't 100% serious instead of just the last part if that's clearly what you mean?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If this is all you have to say in defense of the accusation that you're mafia using strategic spam, then you're going to get shot at. And personally I think you're one of the targets.

I'll read more into this after class and give my final thoughts on everyone who has posted so far and who I think should be shot out of them, because I agree that shooting an inactive isn't the right move to make at the moment. If they're mafia and haven't posted by the end of the cycle, they'll be modkilled. If they post just a little something, and continue to do so, things will become a little more clear about them even though they haven't said much.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I might not have the time. The two people who should be shot today are Yui and Cory, but only one can be shot. I think that you should go with Yui, Crystal. If she's mafia (and if she is, the things I have pointed out gave it away) then bye bye. If she's not, I think she's a decent day two gunbearer. If she's town, she tends to have a good head on her shoulders and looks at things as logically as they can be looked at. Cory does not play this way, and I'd rather see her with the gun than him if I'm wrong about both. So yeah, I vote to shoot Yui-Z. Even though votes don't do anything in this game. :p

I think that this choice is a good common ground between the most popular day one opinions: shoot a strong player or shoot somebody who is suspicious. Yui-Z is the strongest suspicious player.

Why? There isn't really an answer to that. I just chose not to. If you look at it, I thought it was fairly obvious of which is "the last part" of the post, considering it was at the end of it.

I still don't think you have a good enough reason to want me shot, and I'm not understanding what's suspicious about me. I've made it clear that I wasn't discrediting anything in the first place, and I've no idea what I'm defending myself against anymore. To me, it just seems like you have a gut feeling against me from that one little line, which I've explained multiple times already, and it's the best reason you can come up with to call me suspicious to turn people against me.

Quite honestly, I don't even want the gun. But hey, shoot away if you're that convinced that I'm scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

For the record, Cory's just after the gun. I'm pretty sure he's town.

Back