• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia [unoffical] Madoka Magica Mafia (MAFIA WINS!)

In my opinion, I'd prefer to have Mahou shot. Mainly because Ryan is just Ryan and he's always inactive, so it makes it extremely difficult to tell if he's scum or not. Mahou seems like someone who can at least do better than pulling "a Ryan", which doesn't sit right with me.

I have a really strong feeling that they're mafia.

Probably gonna shoot Yui when I get the gun. Any thoughts?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And then Cory.

I think mahou like she had tried not to get mode killed and keeps saying she will read and post something but never does. All of her posts are just like "Hi I am reading blah blah" and then goes off.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And like I said in the beginning she is fairly acting the same way when her and I were mafia in Nub mafia

surely crazy gamer should be mod killed? idk

mahou is minimum posting tho but I'm not entirely in a right frame of mind rn to do Mafia so I'm not sure what to say

Eep, I haven't been keeping track of this. Nice hits Ash, but I don't understand what was suspicious about Truffle. Anyway.

Probably gonna shoot Yui when I get the gun. Any thoughts?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And then Cory.
If you could give a reason for wanting me shot, then that'd be helpful so I can actually do something to try and convince you so that you don't mi**** on the last chance.

I don't see how you can think that I'm scummier than Mahou right now, I mean, just look at their posts. They speak for themselves.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops that censored part was supposed to say mis-hit. The censor took it differently, haha. =P

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mis-hit is a new word by the way...

Lol mi****

----

Basically for pushing for Mahou rather than Ryan. And for staying quiet while Ashtot was gun-holder. I'm starting to think that Mahou is actually townie and you guys are just bandwagoning.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, if I had to guess the remaining mafia:

-Yui
-Cariad
-Cory (Not actually sure, but ehh.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Am I allowed to shoot? Guess I'm not officially gun-bearer yet, but I'm afraid Crazy-Gamer will be modkilled and town will lose.

If it counts:

##Shoot: Yui Z

Yolo

Well like i said the way mahou is acting reminds me of that and her posting are almost like ryan. Like they both post something so they dont get modkilled and post something that isn't much help for town. I get the feeling that mafia are probably taking the inactive route. What makes me think of this is because both mafia (tom and ryan) hardly post and where inactive in a way. Due to taking the inactive root the gunbearer wouldn't shoot an inactive because A. they will probably get modkilled or B. they think they are a townie and will have the gun and will probably die leaving mafia to choose the next gunbearer.(if that makes any sense?)

Revised scum guess list:

-Yui
-Cariad
-NikkiNikki

If scum doesn't win I'll post more on it tomorrow.

I just realised I celled someone who was had the gun scum..
KILL ME NOW!
But anyways nice shoot Ashshoot did not expect you of all people to get somebody
You get a cookie ��

POG8fzt.png

End Game

Homura was tired. She was exhausted.
She just wanted to rest.
In this timeline, the witches had been defeated. But despair gave birth to a generation of stronger witches. They came from the magical girls themselves. Madoka had transformed into a beast, a witch with no emotion. She was much like a zombie, but instead of desire to eat flesh she had desire to eat happiness. She was like any other witch. Homura knew this. But Homura couldn't bring herself to kill Madoka, not this time.

"Madoka is probably the strongest ever... she'll probably end up destroying this planet within a week." Kyubey taunted Homura, with it's gleeful smile.

Homura knew that even if she wanted to kill Madoka - she had no option. Madoka's strength as a witch was too much for her. Homura had no desire to reset the timeline again, because she was tired of her misery. Of seeing the girl she loved get devoured by despair every time.

For once, she accepted her fate.

Ashtot shoots Truffle!
Ashtot has died.
Crazy-Gamer has been modkilled for inactivity.
MahouShoujo has been modkilled for inactivity.

Mafia Wins!
Congratulations to Tom, Ryan88, Yui Z, NikkiNikki, and Cariad!
Mafia Chat | Observers

Role PMs
justice said:
Hello NikkiNikki, you are Walpurgis Night (Mafia Goon)!

You are known to be the strongest witch of them all. But you symbolize a fool, and you simply rotate around the world without any control. But don't let that fool your enemies, because you are stronger than you seem.

You meet with your fellow witches here.http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/QL99tseBcJMb

Do not share scum chat with anyone. You have until October 22nd, 4PM PST to elect a gunbearer. Good luck.

justice said:
xnD2l2k.png
Hello Cariad, you are Gertrud (Mafia Goon)!

You're a witch who resembles a butterfly. You're known for your rose gardens and beautiful roses. You suck the life force out of anyone who dare wanders into your garden, and use their lives to feed your roses. Also you have some cool minions that have some pretty sick mustaches.

You meet with your fellow witches here.http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/QL99tseBcJMb

Do not share scum chat with anyone. You have until October 22nd, 4PM PST to elect a gunbearer. Good luck.

justice said:
4LSxeL5.png
Hello Yui-Z, you are Charlotte(Mafia Goon)!

You're a devious witch known for her sweet tooth. You look like an innocent sweet doll, but when your true form comes out you're ready for dessert. You always get what you want - always. No matter the cost. That includes all the desserts you could wish for - but cheese would be an exception. It seems to be your only weakness.

You meet with your fellow witches here. http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/QL99tseBcJMb

Back