• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia [unoffical] Madoka Magica Mafia (MAFIA WINS!)

So, what was the point in asking people why they shouldn't be shot, then shooting. I'm sorr, but that's ridiculous. We could've got scum if we had listened out. There was a possibility someone could slip but no.

Ahh, I didn't get back in time last night oops. I don't see why Karen shot Ashtot considering it was extremely obvious he was town trying to get the gun, but eh. I'm scrapping my previous post for now.

The person at the top of my suspicions list is Mahoushoujo. (<3)

Hi what am i doing

ok crystals gunbearer so she is town rite
hello noob

ok hi im going to read all the posts and ill be right back

i was p busy the day mafia started sorry and i need to read whats happening rn, is it a debate?

Sorry im jsut like not feeling it

going to read the older posts n stuff

Not much there, right? This is the sort of thing I'd expect from Ryan, for a start.

Firstly:
ok hi im going to read all the posts and ill be right back

"I'll be right back". Did they come back with a decent post? No. Mahou's been posting minimum since the start of the game, and a lot of people have called them out already. Do they come up with decent defenses? Nope. Each time they come back with the, "I'm reading through the posts", excuse. I'm almost certain that they're mafia trying to drift through the game unnoticed.

Honestly, I'm not expecting anything good coming from them. They're lurking in the shadows too much and it's giving me a bad vibe. This is my opinion on who should be shot today anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, we're racing through the game waaay too much.

So, what was the point in asking people why they shouldn't be shot, then shooting. I'm sorr, but that's ridiculous. We could've got scum if we had listened out. There was a possibility someone could slip but no.

#yolo
accept it

@Ryan: Yup.
You might win, though.

ANYWAYS

I agree with Yui.
But, I'm still scared of you, Tom, you're just scaring me, it seems like you posted JUST to avoid modkill yesterday, and you seem to be too optimistic to be... Tom, for lack of a better phrase. Too nice. It just isn't you.

What did you mean by family incompetence, anyways?

2 of your gut feels have turned out to be Town, and two of the last three were easier to accuse then (even though I agree with Ryan now, however), as you stated yourself. Knowing your playstyle as Mafia, I think it's safe to bet that IF you are Mafia, then Ryan, Cariad, and/or Yui is/are too. It showed during the one game where I was Mafia that you tend to include Mafiosi in your suspicion lists, as you did with Ashtot during that game.

However, I personally want to go the inactive route today, as both Mahou and Ryan have been inactive, and, well, yeah. Ryan was inactive in Transformers Mafia and turned out to be scum, but then he's usually inactive, no?
not to mention they're easy to accuse lol

okay now I'm kind of mad that we didn't shoot truffle *sobs*

#yolo
accept it

@Ryan: Yup.
You might win, though.

ANYWAYS

I agree with Yui.
But, I'm still scared of you, Tom, you're just scaring me, it seems like you posted JUST to avoid modkill yesterday, and you seem to be too optimistic to be... Tom, for lack of a better phrase. Too nice. It just isn't you.

2 of your gut feels have turned out to be Town, and two of the last three were easier to accuse then (even though I agree with Ryan now, however), as you stated yourself. Knowing your playstyle as Mafia, I think it's safe to bet that IF you are Mafia, then Ryan, Cariad, and/or Yui is/are too. It showed during the one game where I was Mafia that you tend to include Mafiosi in your suspicion lists, as you did with Ashtot during that game.

However, I personally want to go the inactive route today, as both Mahou and Ryan have been inactive, and, well, yeah. Ryan was inactive in Transformers Mafia and turned out to be scum, but then he's usually inactive, no?

In my opinion, I'd prefer to have Mahou shot. Mainly because Ryan is just Ryan and he's always inactive, so it makes it extremely difficult to tell if he's scum or not. Mahou seems like someone who can at least do better than pulling "a Ryan", which doesn't sit right with me.

I have a really strong feeling that they're mafia.

Day 6
(Ashtot sent me this as a PM but I'll accept it anyway)
Ashtot shoots Tom!
Tom died. He was kyubey.
Ashtot lives for another day! He has until October 27th, 3PM PST to shoot.

Blu Rose has been modkilled for outside thread communication. He was a magical girl.​

I agree with Yui.

Well if I didn't post, I would have ultimately let the mafia win. :) I doubt you all would have been very happy with my performance then and sadly, my performance this game is sub-par from what I imagine the majority of you expect from me. I don't think I've really been that optimistic, but that's opinions I guess.

Just IRL family issues is all. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I died thanks Ashtot you turd

Ashtot2pro

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shoot mahou.

Sorry guys for pretty much being gone the whole day i am not feeling too well:(. Hopefully tomorrow I feel better and can get to this. Horray ashtot for getting a scum kill! why bluerose get mode killed?

Wait do I still have the gun?

- - - Post Merge - - -

shoot ryan88

Do it in the right format. :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

wat

I was just...
but
ah whatever

thx anyways for being mafia tom I was right for once

Sorry guys for pretty much being gone the whole day i am not feeling too well:(. Hopefully tomorrow I feel better and can get to this. Horray ashtot for getting a scum kill! why bluerose get mode killed?

He was talking to Truffle with VMs about the game.

Day 7
Ashtot shoots Ryan88!
Ryan88 has died.
Ashtot lives another day! He has until October 27th, 7PM PST to shoot.
Role PM
justice said:
Hello Ryan88, you are Kyousuke (Mafia Goon)!
You're not really a witch. You just broke Sayaka's heart so you're basically as evil as satan.

You meet with your fellow witches here.
(removed)

Do not share scum chat with anyone. You have until October 22nd, 4PM PST to elect a gunbearer. Good luck.

Back