Mafia [unoffical] Madoka Magica Mafia (MAFIA WINS!)

Is it a GOOD plan do?
Is it even a plan at all? She/he sounds to me like they just winging it to pin scum on somebody elsa
So now you and Truffle are now both on my scum list

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

#Shoot: Karen

My fault if Karen is town

Oh and btw if Karen is scum then it could be possible that Yui-Z is scum too

Day 4
ITookYourWaffles shoots Karen!
ITookYourWaffles has died.
Karen is the new gunbearer!
They have until October 26th, 4PM PST to shoot.​

Any modkills?

Omg. I know there's not really anything that I can say to Karen right now that will prevent her from shooting me, but I'm not scum.

Don't be hasty and shoot me, Karen. Read through the posts and consider all your decisions first.

ugh just shoot me already

- - - Post Merge - - -

No. The ones I have warned have avoided modkill, though there's another one on the list that may be modkilled if they don't post soon.

thats me lmao

No. The ones I have warned have avoided modkill, though there's another one on the list that may be modkilled if they don't post soon.

If any of those players go for another 24 hours without posting, will the be modkilled?

-----

If that's the case, Tom is due to be modkilled in a few hours if he doesn't say anything.

@Karen - It's even more vital that you make the right decision. If Tom is a townie and gets modkilled, this could end as a win for mafia if you misfire.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And where is Mahoushoujo? He hasn't posted anything today as well. -_-

If any of those players go for another 24 hours without posting, will the be modkilled?

-----

If that's the case, Tom is due to be modkilled in a few hours if he doesn't say anything.

@Karen - It's even more vital that you make the right decision. If Tom is a townie and gets modkilled, this could end as a win for mafia if you misfire.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And where is Mahoushoujo? He hasn't posted anything today as well. -_-
Sorry im jsut like not feeling it

going to read the older posts n stuff

Tell me why I shouldn't freaking shoot you Truffle when all you've been doing this game is picking on me for no freaking reason other than the fact that I supposedly acted differently and I had gut feelings about you.

And see? Now your tone is different. You were all snazzy before like,

Truly pathetic that you're using this as a bargaining chip so that we don't shoot you.

You spelled "Karen" wrong. :lemon:

I don't need to worry about it, because mafia can't have guns.

- - - Post Merge - - -

These people are on my hit list:

Truffle
Cariad
Ashtot
Ryan88
NikkiNikki

Tell me why you guys deserve to live.

I'm really surprised you didn't flip mafia. I don't really think that whatever I say now is going to make a difference. 2 am and going to sleep. Make whatever decision you decide is best.

yES

LET'S DO THIS THANG

i was about to suggest he be shot lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was saved from making a big post on it, thank you~

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay wow that first part makes me seem really scummy I'm sorry

Tell me why I shouldn't freaking shoot you Truffle when all you've been doing this game is picking on me for no freaking reason other than the fact that I supposedly acted differently and I had gut feelings about you.

And see? Now your tone is different. You were all snazzy before like,

- - - Post Merge - - -

These people are on my hit list:

Truffle
Cariad
Ashtot
Ryan88
NikkiNikki

Tell me why you guys deserve to live.
Sorry, today I had a midterm and then I had to go to work. Now I am at home, so reasons why you shouldn't shoot me: 1. I am a townie and 2. I believe I have been more helpful than the other people on that list when Dad had the gun at the time when wasn't busy. I would be more helpful, but due of my busy schedule I am trying my best to give out my thoughts on people and was going to when ITYW had the gun, she already made the shot. i'll give you my reads on this list:
Truffle: Most of his post has been pushing you of being mafia and through the thread its you guys going on back and forth.
Cariad: I haven't seen much of her? has she posted because if not she'll probably be modekilled
Ashot; not much of him either, all I know is he just wants the gun
Ryan88: in all seriousness he posted like what 2 posts? saying the same thing about gunbearer should shoot in-actives and the irony of him being one and then comes back saying basically the same thing? not much of contribution.

What I think is that those who want the gun or haven;t done much are more likely to be mafia in my opinion

All i know is if you miss shoot then town number will be close to be out numbered by mafia and it will be game over for us. I'll try to go back on the pages and read more in depth as i said before on people and put more on the table. I'll try to do it later before going to bed or tomorrow morning.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yolo

#SHOOT: Ashtot

because if you're town you're gonna win and if you're mafia you're gonna win right?

._. nevermind

Day 5
Karen shoots Ashtot!
Karen has died.
Ashtot is the new gunbearer!
They have until October 26th, 6PM PST to shoot.​

Back