• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia [unoffical] Madoka Magica Mafia (MAFIA WINS!)

You're trying to validate your point with an acceptable argument (yes, people have gotten their roles and are going to act according to them - and I agree that it's fair game), but then you go and say this:

Not that that post was 100% serious in the first place, lol.

Why invalidate yourself here after defending yourself logically?

- - - Post Merge - - -

That was @Yui

You're trying to validate your point with an acceptable argument (yes, people have gotten their roles and are going to act according to them - and I agree that it's fair game), but then you go and say this:

Why invalidate yourself here after defending yourself logically?

- - - Post Merge - - -

That was @Yui

I was referring to the last part of my post. Not the entire post itself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So no, I wasn't invalidating what I said first off.

I was referring to the last part of my post. Not the entire post itself.

Are you referring to this?

I don't see the big deal with everyone "campaigning" themselves to try and get the gun. If I were mafia, then that's the sort of thing I'd probably be doing pre-game to get people believing I'm town.

If so, then you are indeed defending and invalidating yourself simultaneously. This is what I called out out on and what you had to defend yourself about.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dad is always great to have around. We need a responsible father figure here.

They always kill the dad off first. :C

If so, then you are indeed defending and invalidating yourself simultaneously. This is what I called out out on and what you had to defend yourself about.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow we already caught scum, good job Dad.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No. I was referring to the last part. :)

Always watching ya'll.

- - - Post Merge - - -

In other worse, I wasn't gonna be watching you/exactly suspicious of you over campaigning. If that makes sense.

Wow we already caught scum, good job Dad.

Nice try. ;D

You don't really need to be trying hard to realize that people are trying to make themselves look townie pre-game. Everyone has their roles already, so I'd say that any post from when the roles are sent out can show a fair amount about what the person's alignment could possibly be.
If you start building trust early, then it'll come in handy later on.
It's like in one game (can't be bothered to go looking for it right now), people were spamming pre-game or something like that and someone caught mafia out through it.

Not that that post was 100% serious in the first place, lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My point is, just because a post with a banner saying 'day 1' on it hasn't been put up, doesn't mean that posts are insignificant and tells us nil.
Okay, trust with everyone or trust with a select few?
I know that in XCOM Mafia I built a mutual trust with Beary and ended up getting, well, modkilled, but she also turned out to be the big bad guy.

The rule in Mafia is Guilty until proven Innocent, right?

I know that in XCOM Mafia I built a mutual trust with Beary and ended up getting, well, modkilled, but she also turned out to be the big bad guy.

I like see like this
You plan to trust everyone you're gonna get killed
You plan to trust a few you're gonna killed
You're plan to trust no one you gonna get killed
Well that's not complete true the point is you don't plan trust you watch as the game goes one and see who ends up stuffing up
But hey that's just my view =/

Yup, basically.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's just easy to go in and blindly follow the strong players in the hope that they're town because, well, they're strong.

Yup, basically.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's just easy to go in and blindly follow the strong players in the hope that they're town because, well, they're strong.

You always copy what I say, I'm offended.

The game hasn't even started and now i have to go read things to see what yall are talking about or is most of it just spam? :|

GUq1TjV.png

Homura stared at Madoka, with tears rolling down her face.
?Please, please stay with me?? Homura cried. The rain poured down on the two girls. Homura?s tears start to mix in with the puddles.
Madoka?s soul gem started to turn dim, and Madoka was slowly losing the life in her eyes. ?Your glasses?? Madoka whispers, with barely any strength. Homura noticed her glasses had fallen while she was in a panicked frenzy, and they were now cracked.
?They?re not important.? Homura looks around for anything to help Madoka, but there is nothing. There?s no one.
Madoka coughs and Homura runs to her side, terrified of losing her. Homura holds Madoka in her arms, and Madoka smiles. Madoka reaches up to touch Homura?s cheek, and whispers ?You have always been so selfless, Homura.?
Homura shakes her head. ?That?s not true, I?ve always been a coward. I?ve always been too scared to do anything. I?ve always?? Homura begins to break up her words and mutter fragments. But Madoka understood.
Madoka coughs out a laugh, and blood pops out. ?That?s not true, Homura. Don?t be so hard on yourself.? Madoka looks at Homura one last time, and closes her eyes in peace.
Madoka?s smile starts to fade away.

It takes a few seconds for Homura to realize what had just happened, but when she does she starts screaming. She bangs her fists on the ground in rage, screaming at the air. Her sobs get louder and louder, until she hears the sound of footsteps.
Homura turns around and sees Kyubey, who wags it?s tail. ?What are you doing here?? Homura mutters.
?Do you want to make a contract? As usual, you will get one wish in exchange to become a magical girl. ? Kyubey asks, not paying any attention to Madoka?s corpse. Kyubey isn?t even emotional about Madoka?s death.
Homura stares at Madoka?s corpse, and thinks back to all the other magical girls that had died. They all made a contract with Kyubey.
But Homura isn?t afraid anymore.
Even if it meant meeting her doom.
She wanted to see Madoka happy again. She wanted to see Madoka smiling again. She wanted to see Madoka alive.
?I?ll do it.? Homura calmly says, wiping the tears from her glasses.
?Great! What is your wish then??
?I want to redo my meeting with Madoka.?
The timeline has been reset

Crystal is the gunbearer

- - - Post Merge - - -

banner will be added later!

Last edited:
Back