Please visit my dream and give suggestions!

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
ど
う
ぶ
つ
森
Here's my dream address: 5700-2536-8006. I have some stuff on the ground so yeah...

I feel like my most developed areas are my Retail to Train station area, my campsite area, and my house area. I am looking mainly for suggestions on groundcover, PWP, and little knick-knack things I can put around to make my town unique. NOTE I am looking to attain and hold a perfect town status, so please don't recommend putting things on the ground that are not flowers/mushrooms/trees/bushes. Thanks!

The path around the town tree is beautiful.I suggest fixing the path where visitors have erased them.It would be even more lovely if you did.I love the pine trees and bushes next to the railroad tracks too.Area around the windmill looks great.The white and purple roses are lovely together.I like the beach sign.Nice job on the fountain area with the toperies next to the bridge.

Cute exterior on Linday's house.Nice girly theme on the inside too.

Jinchou's clothes are adorable.Love it.:)

I really don't have any suggestions for improvement.You seem to be very good at decorating your town.I noticed some areas need work, ( meaning that some places are bare).but just keep doing what your doing and it will look great.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would like to add that the "mayor"sign is a very nice idea.I love when people add these special touches that make their towns unique.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops.I missed the Mayors house.lol.
Love the room upstairs.The whole house looks great.

Thank you! Yeah, my path is normally fixed, but I was too lazy to switch the characters to fix the paths. Thanks for the suggestions!

Back