• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Faces!

Fairytale

b l u s h
Bells
June Birthstone (Pearl)
3 Envelopes
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
I'm looking for a calm face (no sparkles, weird eyes, etc.) I was thinking of one of those:
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I just can't choose. Pleas help, I know that I have to make the choice but I'm looking for some opinons.

I would go for the second or third one. They seem the most natural to me - I have the second one myself.

The calmest looking faces are 2 and 3 imo. I reckon number 3 is the calmest and most 'plain' (not to sound mean lol).

Last edited:
I like the eyelashes on the second one, it gives the face more of a girly look. but if you aren't into that, the third one looks pretty neutral.

One of my characters has the second face and I really like it myself. :) The third face is a cute option too. :)

Thanks! I was going for the 2nd one, but I accidently picked the wrong face.. I have the third one now, happy with that one too.

The third one is cool, it looks the most neutral.

My personal favourite of those is the second one, several of my characters (two mayors and one alt) have it. It seems to be pretty common. The first and third one are also really cute in my opinion, and the first one especially is rather rare I think, I don't remember ever seeing it online (if rarity matters to you).

I like #2 the best. It has eyelashes and is more natural. #3 is cute, but no lashes. #1 and #4 have the oddest lashes and it's pretty obvious. They are still cute, but #2 looks the most natural.

I have one :( I kinda wish would have looked up faces before I started my town XD

Back