Second copy?

I have 3 copies (one is actually my boyfriends but I dont really let him play) I don't regret any of them though the third one is kinda a WIP

The problem for me was that since I live in New Zealand, 3DS games will range from around $70-$90 in Retail Shops (I'm talking about the popular 3DS games, such as Mario Kart 7, ACNL, Super Smash Bros) and it will take a long time for those games to drop to a lower price, and the lowest I've seen is ~$60 for New Leaf but that was after around one year prior to its release. I had to buy online and got it for a bit cheaper. ~$55, if I recall correctly...

So that means I had a long and hard decision about buying a copy of the same game. My parents thought that it was weird that I'd purchase another same copy, but in the end they let me buy it. I started using it temporarily as a cycling town, and then created a new town for myself. And I'm also thinking of using my second town to develop a horror town like Aika Village. Since Halloween is near, I was hoping that I could complete it by then, although I haven't been able to go on my 3DS as much because of school and school exams around four weeks later :c

Back