Disturbing moments in childern shows/movies? [Come at your own risk]

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared is a children's show that will give you nightmares.It's a Youtube series.

I really don't want to search through seven pages for this, so sorry if this is a repost. My personal favorite and long time Skype avatar is the Flapjack cat:

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared is a children's show that will give you nightmares.It's a Youtube series.

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared (which I will take this opportunity to say is getting a third instalment this October) is a series of artistic representations of how we are made to think, and how our creativity and curiosity behind what we are told is slowly being eradicated. Despite how innocent the episodes may seem at first glance, it is not a children's show.

I know there is an episode of Spongebob where Squidward is depressed more than usual, and in the episode it lightly hints at forms of suicide. There is a scene in the episode where Squidward says something along the lines of "I can't take this anymore" and he has a rope and throws it over a beam in his house, making it seem like he is going to hang his self. He also sticks his head in the oven.

I know there is an episode of Spongebob where Squidward is depressed more than usual, and in the episode it lightly hints at forms of suicide. There is a scene in the episode where Squidward says something along the lines of "I can't take this anymore" and he has a rope and throws it over a beam in his house, making it seem like he is going to hang his self. He also sticks his head in the oven.

Oh yeah! I was scared at that, but it made me feel kinda happy that the guy DIDNT do it. Wasn't the rope scene hanging a birdcage?

Back