• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

FireNinja1

inactive: please read "about" tab on profile
Bells
Moon Ball
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
White Feather
Pokéball
I don't think that there's one yet, so here. Talk about anything Flight Rising related here.

Spreadsheet of TBTers' Usernames on FR

I would like to note that I don't have access to the spreadsheet, PandaNikita and S a t a n i are the ones who can put your name in the spreadsheet. If you would like to be added, please VM/PM them and not me please. Thanks!

Edit: Thread's going to be locked soon. Please use this instead. Thanks.

Last edited:
6703472_350.png

My baby <3

ive been breeding for a male mulberry/emerald/leaf for 9 million years
if anyone gets one i N E E D H I M (thank you)

i really wanna see the little baby dragons hatch already seriously

Is it just me or is anyones loading very slowly when trying to go place like nesting grounds???

my only goal for now is to have a green/red dragon (maybe a coatl) and name it Makishima. that would make me really happy.

TIME TO START BREEDING FOR IT

I really love the randomly-generated dragon I got. I love the color.

Idk what to call her so I just named her Medli lol.

The entire site's pretty laggy rn for me :/
I think it's the influx of new members.

Yep~ FR is typically only used to 2,000 players at best, and even then it lagged. So it's understandable why it's lagging with over 5,000 players.
~~~

Also here are a few of my favorites :3

So many people are giving away awesome dragons in the Lightning forum and I really hope to get them :0

I have wa few questions

1. can dragons only bread within clan?
2. how do you give dragons to other people?

Back