• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mother Russia!

BlindRussian

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hello Comrades,

So I am not new to the animal crossing life, but I am to New Leaf and I recently just created a new town and I wish to make it like Mother Land as much as possible. Ideas? help? First time using forums as well. Please be gentle like new born baby.

Sincerly,

Виктор

Ps. If i'm doing anything wrong do not hesitate to tell.

Last edited:
I'm assuming you want to make it Russian themed? Hm... not sure if there is even a theme out there.
Hm, I'd focus a bit on the Fairy Tale themes for the train station and townhall. Then I'd probably focus a bit on patterns that you can use for paths. Another suggestion would be to try to place future villagers in ideal spots that you can work with.

privet viktor,

in order to have town like mother russia u must have vladimir villager

da svidanya

How do I place villagers in ideal spots?

Plot reset. Create new character. Don't load the mayor at all. Look around town for village plot. Like the villager? Like the spot? Yes. Then finish intro and save and quit and play as mayor.

If not, turn off without saving and repeat until satisfied

Be sure to have a message saying "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others." at all times somewhere.

Yeah, I went there.

Welcome!

Be sure to make a dream town whilst it's snowing! Sorry if it's stereotypical, but snow is what I think of when I think of Russia :3

Can't help think of that Family Guy episode where they go to Russia and everyone is a bear on a unicylce xD

Back