• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mother Russia!

This thread is amazing and I love it.

I can't think of any other advice, since everyone's pretty much covered it...no wait, you should use the matryoshka item in the houses!

Maybe make or find some traditional costume-looking custom shirts to display so the villagers will change into them? I agree with someone who said the fairytale theme sometimes has kind of a Russian feel.

Obviously you'd have to have Comrade K.K. in your house and wear the puffy hat. Maybe having wolf and bear villagers would help with the theme too. :)

Vladimir-Lenin-150x150.jpg

Perhaps you could put Lenin's tomb(or a close approximation)in your town.Nothin' like the mummified remains of the father of Russian communism to spice up a town.

This is the best thread.

Obviously you'd have to have Comrade K.K. in your house and wear the puffy hat.
More like Comrade K.K. in every room of every house in town.

Also, get Fang. His Japanese name is literally Siberia.
There is no such thing as too many Crankies.

What I have done is I am working to gather wolf and bear, I have obtained K.K. Comrade and have matryoshka dolls in place of rest. Many thanks for kindness.

This thread I'm dying.

But if you need any help, I will be more than happy to lend you some items

Fill your town with bears and wolves!
Vladmir is a must!
All glory to Mother Russia!

And please please please post your Dream Address when you're finished.

Last edited:
You must make a uniform for all villagers to wear that would make Comrade Lenin proud.

Back