• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's the most time you've spent on a game?

RayOfHope

Bells
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
Cake
Yoshi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
In terms of hours or days, whatever you want I suppose.

I know it's terribly embarrassing to look at my 3DS activity log, or my Steam hours played statistics... I've spent dozens, occasionally hundreds of hours on some games, and then I've barely touched others. At least it's a small comfort to know that a lot of those hours are spent when I paused and got distracted. or fell asleep

I can already tell some of the larger numbers might be judged, so let's not judge other people for how they harmlessly spend their time.

Back in the PS2 era, I spent over 3000 hours on 1 save of Final Fantasy X.

1708 hours in TF2. 1500 in ACNL. Disgaea 3 (Vita) like 600 and Disgaea 2 (PSP) about 500. I'm not ashamed.

I must have spent thousands of hours on World of Warcraft back in the day. I played it a lot from age 12 - 18. I think I'm better off not knowing the actual amount of hours I spent on it. :D

I haven't really looked at the numbers and it's impossible for me to know about games I played when I was younger or where the time wasn't logged but I've probably spent the most time on Animal Crossing (the series as a whole), Pokemon (same) and The Sims. I've also replayed the whole Mass Effect trilogy many times, I'm sure I've put weeks into that.

Depends on the game.
But Smash 3DS took the prize as the highest average playtime game, as I spent 16 hours+ on that game since Launch.

Defintitely Smash Bros Brawl, since you have to play a lot of matches to get that one trophy.
And currently I have a lot of hours logged on ACNL and Smash Bros 3ds. Especially ACNL. :)

Animal Crossing new leaf, I logged nearly 570 hours on it. OR Pokemon X, which was like.. 190 hours

Last edited:
Wow, you guys' play times make mine look like child's play, lol
340:17 on Harvest Moon: A New Beginning & 191:13 on Animal Crossing now.

Easily 900+ hours in Pokemon Firered, 665 in Team Fortress 2, and 484 in Battlefield 3 on PS3 alone.

600+ in AC:NL on my old 3DS
I got AC:NL again yesterday. 18 hours already...
Animal Crossing Ruined My Life- Fall Out Boy

One of the Pokemon games probably. My guess was Pokemon Crystal followed by Sapphire.
Otherwise, maybe Skyrim?
Oh! And if it's not either one of those I'd say it was Okami. I beat that game, like, 12 times!

Last edited:
probs MH3U, AC:WW/CF/NL - all 500+ hours.

NL probs somewhere near 700

Oh now that I think about it, most of my childhood was probably on one of the GSC/RBY games
maybe RSE
dang
years worth of time

I know I've maxed out the hours on more than one Pok?mon game, so I'll go with that.

I know I've also played a few different RPGs to excess, though to go and check the precise number of hours I've clocked on each one would probably just make me long for the days when I had enough time to sit and bond with my various gaming systems all day. -_-

Back