• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your opinion on ACNL music?

i like k.k. stuff but a lot of the daily music annoys me. like 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm... probably because they're so repetitive and i hear them too much!

I like only some of the tracks. I used to love CF and WW music a lot, but the daily music so far I only like the early morning ones, 11am, 1pm, 5pm, 6pm, maybe 1am?? 2am? idk.. a lot of them I don't know.

I like the NL soundtrack especially when the music changes slightly when it snows or rains. I find it relaxing

I love the music actually. Of course I think there are some hours that stand out as being better or worse than the rest but overall I think they did a great job with it.

I love the opening theme too :)

I think the music in ACNL is charming but I do feel that some of the tracks get very repetitive when you're playing the game for quite a while each day. Especially the 7pm music, imo. Overall, I really enjoy the soundtrack, but there definitely are some tracks which I favour over others.

Not a fan of the music at all. I wish they kept the Nookingtons theme (And Nookingtons) instead of T&T Emporium. Half of the hourly music is depressing/creepy. The themes I hate most are 4pm-10pm. The only theme i really like is 2am and 1pm. The train station music is unsettling, as well as re-tail (I know most people like the re-tail theme but personally I can't stand it.)

Basically I think they could have done better with the music. I wish there was an option where you could make the music be from past games or New Leaf.

Most of the hourly tunes I can't stand, although they don't give me headaches. I only like the evening tunes after 5pm and I like the really early morning ones as well but I never play at those times. I rather play with sound effects tho because I need it for fishing and whatnot. If I turn on external music I usually end up turning it off to listen to stuff in the game.

Hello everyone! I personally don't really like New Leaf's hourly music not because it gives me headaches, but because it's a little boring.:( I kind of like the 12 am to 5 am music, but not as much as I love the Gamecube music!:) I really wish that New Leaf would have the same music.:( But I do like the K.K. songs for sure!:D

Holy **** I forgot I made this thread.

Basically I think they could have done better with the music. I wish there was an option where you could make the music be from past games or New Leaf.

It would be kinda neat/funny if your character in the next game had their one phone/iPod to listen to music to, you can either listen to previous Animal Crossing music or download your own music. I doubt this would actually happen but it's something that popped up in my head while reading this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Most of the hourly tunes I can't stand, although they don't give me headaches. I only like the evening tunes after 5pm and I like the really early morning ones as well but I never play at those times. I rather play with sound effects tho because I need it for fishing and whatnot. If I turn on external music I usually end up turning it off to listen to stuff in the game.

This described me so well, I love the evening/early morning and I zone out when I listen to other music.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello everyone! I personally don't really like New Leaf's hourly music not because it gives me headaches, but because it's a little boring.:( I kind of like the 12 am to 5 am music, but not as much as I love the Gamecube music!:) I really wish that New Leaf would have the same music.:( But I do like the K.K. songs for sure!:D

Same, K.K. slider never gets old for me.

Last edited:
i love the music but I have to play with it at a lower volume, it really adds to the experience for me

I love all the music! Granted the hourly music can get repetitive and a little annoying but I think the soundtrack for the game is amazing! Of course I also love K.K.'s music too.

I love the music a lot! Nothing can bring me the happy, fuzzy feelings the Gamecube version did, though.

Back