What's your opinion on ACNL music?

i like k.k. stuff but a lot of the daily music annoys me. like 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm... probably because they're so repetitive and i hear them too much!

I like only some of the tracks. I used to love CF and WW music a lot, but the daily music so far I only like the early morning ones, 11am, 1pm, 5pm, 6pm, maybe 1am?? 2am? idk.. a lot of them I don't know.

I like the NL soundtrack especially when the music changes slightly when it snows or rains. I find it relaxing

I love the music actually. Of course I think there are some hours that stand out as being better or worse than the rest but overall I think they did a great job with it.

I love the opening theme too :)

I think the music in ACNL is charming but I do feel that some of the tracks get very repetitive when you're playing the game for quite a while each day. Especially the 7pm music, imo. Overall, I really enjoy the soundtrack, but there definitely are some tracks which I favour over others.

Not a fan of the music at all. I wish they kept the Nookingtons theme (And Nookingtons) instead of T&T Emporium. Half of the hourly music is depressing/creepy. The themes I hate most are 4pm-10pm. The only theme i really like is 2am and 1pm. The train station music is unsettling, as well as re-tail (I know most people like the re-tail theme but personally I can't stand it.)

Basically I think they could have done better with the music. I wish there was an option where you could make the music be from past games or New Leaf.

Most of the hourly tunes I can't stand, although they don't give me headaches. I only like the evening tunes after 5pm and I like the really early morning ones as well but I never play at those times. I rather play with sound effects tho because I need it for fishing and whatnot. If I turn on external music I usually end up turning it off to listen to stuff in the game.

Hello everyone! I personally don't really like New Leaf's hourly music not because it gives me headaches, but because it's a little boring.:( I kind of like the 12 am to 5 am music, but not as much as I love the Gamecube music!:) I really wish that New Leaf would have the same music.:( But I do like the K.K. songs for sure!:D

Holy **** I forgot I made this thread.

Basically I think they could have done better with the music. I wish there was an option where you could make the music be from past games or New Leaf.

It would be kinda neat/funny if your character in the next game had their one phone/iPod to listen to music to, you can either listen to previous Animal Crossing music or download your own music. I doubt this would actually happen but it's something that popped up in my head while reading this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Most of the hourly tunes I can't stand, although they don't give me headaches. I only like the evening tunes after 5pm and I like the really early morning ones as well but I never play at those times. I rather play with sound effects tho because I need it for fishing and whatnot. If I turn on external music I usually end up turning it off to listen to stuff in the game.

This described me so well, I love the evening/early morning and I zone out when I listen to other music.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello everyone! I personally don't really like New Leaf's hourly music not because it gives me headaches, but because it's a little boring.:( I kind of like the 12 am to 5 am music, but not as much as I love the Gamecube music!:) I really wish that New Leaf would have the same music.:( But I do like the K.K. songs for sure!:D

Same, K.K. slider never gets old for me.

Last edited:
i love the music but I have to play with it at a lower volume, it really adds to the experience for me

I love all the music! Granted the hourly music can get repetitive and a little annoying but I think the soundtrack for the game is amazing! Of course I also love K.K.'s music too.

I love the music a lot! Nothing can bring me the happy, fuzzy feelings the Gamecube version did, though.

Back