• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what's your gpa

My first quarter just ended, and I finished with a 4.0. I wonder if I can keep that up all year.

My first quarter just ended, and I finished with a 4.0. I wonder if I can keep that up all year.
I know higher As affect more than lower As, so Im not quite sure. My lowest previous high school final is 92, and that was in Algebra I last year in middle school. Highest was a 99 in Spanish. This year its almost end of fourth quarter and my lowest is a 93. Highest a 100. Im not sure if it is the same as yours and its a 4.0 or if its a 3.9ish.

I have a 3.9 unweighted GPA. I'm taking AP classes & they don't have weighted GPA's. :(

I tried taking more AP classes this year because I was running out of regular classes that I wanted to take (I could have graduated with an advanced diploma after tenth grade if I took summer classes). I did 4 this year, so now my gpa for the quarter is 4.67. They aren't as hard as I expected. It must be harder in college though, since there is less one on one interaction with the teacher.

3.1 <--- Depression + Anxiety+ crazy dramatic lazy teen girl + freshman year = disaster

Weighted is a 4.0 and unweighted is a 4.68, struggling to keep my A's though this year for some reason so that 4.0 might be dropping sometime soon xd

Weighted is a 4.0 and unweighted is a 4.68, struggling to keep my A's though this year for some reason so that 4.0 might be dropping sometime soon xd
Um, I'm assuming you meant 4.0 unweighted and 4.68 weighted? It's kind of impossible to have an unweighted GPA above 4.0

I have a feeling that many people have been lying about their GPA's. Lol

3.6 unweighted, 3.8 weighted. could have been higher but i messed up 1st semester of sopho year. now it's gonna get even more lower because the classes im taking are too stronk now qq

Back