• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what's your gpa

I don't go to school.
r5MoEBl.gif

1.5, I struggle to complete homework
(I seriously lack motivation)

Last edited:
Well I have like an 84 average so I don't know how that translates.. A 3.something.

No idea... I take honors + AP classes and I have A's, B's, and a C. Not sure what it translates to.

Don't know the number but I have straight A's.

Forget that though, I'm too busy staring at Mariah's gif.

I don't know my GPA atm, but I have five A's, one B, and one C. The B is close to an A, hopefully I'll be able to boost it up before the first quarter ends. I'm pretty sure the C is a lost cause though, at least until next quarter.

According to a random GPA calculator it's a 3.64, just shy of an A-. It will really suck if I can't raise it up by .06.

Last edited:
I have like 97s so is that a 4.0? In science, like 5.0 ;) I have AP and Honors. Science I'm going to skip a grade and go right into physics.

Last edited:
Are your avatar and signature from Pokemon?
What's a GPA? Does something good happen if I have a lot of it?
I'm pretty sure they're from Digimon.
Idk but I like to collect my GPA and selll it for AC bells. :)

like 3.5 ish

- - - Post Merge - - -

I try really hard! I'm just not so well in a couple of subjects and it throws the whole thing off.

Back