Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Cake
Cake
Cake
I would have to say... Animal Crossing. I might get fantasy life or fire emblem
[ animal crossing an RPG to me]

Last edited:
EarthBound/Mother 2 and Mother 3. Honorable mention goes to Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

Last edited:
The only Nintendo RPG I've played is Pokemon, which is basically my life. :p I want to try out Fire Emblem: Awakening. I have the GBA version on my 3DS from the Ambassador program, but even though I'm fine with nuzlockes, insta-death in a game I've never played before intimidates me.

Last edited:
Technically, the only RPG's Nintendo developed are the Mario and Luigi series and the Paper Mario series.

Everything else was developed by another company, but published by Nintendo.

Earthbound was developed by APE and HAL Laboratory.
Mario RPG was developed by Square (now Square Enix).

I put like 250 hours into this game when I had it.

I'd love a re-release on 3DS.

Ttydbox.jpg

Paper Mario (N64) although the whole series is rather spectacular, yes even Sticker Star, which I don't think gets the praise it deserves for doing what it did even if it was the awkward handheld game.

Tbh I also like Mario & Luigi Dream Team, the premise of the game came at the right time in my life, so I have to say that's the best M&L game imo. Fire Emblem Awakening is amazing, first ever FE game I feel was this well rounded and got this many peoples attention. Pokemon always does well. I could name a dozen more if I sat here and thought about it harder.

Mother 3 and Earthbound. I really need to play more RPGs though, been wanting to play fire emblem and chrono trigger. also wanting to get okami.

Paper Mario thousand year door. Probably the game I have played the most out of every game I have.

Technically, the only RPG's Nintendo developed are the Mario and Luigi series and the Paper Mario series.

Everything else was developed by another company, but published by Nintendo.

Earthbound was developed by APE and HAL Laboratory.

Mario RPG was developed by Square (now Square Enix).

The Mario and Luigi series was developed by Intelligent Systems.

Back