• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Life Then {Role Play} {Sequel to Life Now} ALWAYS EXEPTING

Hearing their crazed laughter, I attempted to fly up out of the alley.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I see one of Jason's blood balloons in that picture XD )

"...Can we leave..?" Marie asked quietly. She couldn't stand the gore, it made her feel ill. Without waiting for anyone to answer, she walked out of the alleyway though an entrance to it, and Willow followed close behind.

Jason stared at the corpse, before collapsing into it, sobbing. "Sister!" He howled, his face buried in the corpses chest, maggots and worms crawling all over him. "Sis...ter...." He sobbed, and after a short pause, he screamed. "UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

I sat down next to Jason. "I could try to bring her back if you want..." I murmured quietly to Jason, not looking at the gore. "But it may not work..."

Jason didn't reply, just hugging the corpse, slowly pushing the knife up to his neck. "I hate you... I hate you... I hate you..." He whispered to himself, hearing his sisters voice say the same words.

"Stop... I'm going to try to bring her back. It's not to late." I murmured to Jason, attempting to move the knife away from his neck.

Jason ignored her, crying, the tears going red upon touching the gore. Satoshi laughed under his breath, watching Jason. Tears fell on the knife, reflecting his face onto it. He pushed the tip in, only causing a small wound, but blood pouring out of it. He attempted to push the knife further into his neck.

'Dammit' I thought to myself. "Marie, Willow! Can you hold him down?" I asked, ignoring Satoshi's laughter. I struggled to pull the knife away from Jason, cutting myself in the process.

Jason kept hold of the knife, his face still buried in the corpse. "S-stop..." He said, half-drowning in blood and tears.

Nodding, I stood up, my scythe raised. "In edytanve wok tek lojh joul, I jell mc joul ho hte zeakek ow pc rec!" I chanted, placing the tip of my blade in her heart. I remained frozen as her intestines and flesh grew back, the bugs disappearing. I felt the back of my neck heat up as the symbols on my collar change.

Her corpse was no longer rotten, but she didn't come back to life. Her skin was still cold. Jason's blood was running all over her, his face still buried in her chest, sobbing. "Sister... I..."

"I-I-It's ok..." He barely managed to say, hugging his sister tighter. "Sister... sister... sister... sister..." He repeated, pushing the knife slightly further in every time he said that word.

"Jason... Stop it..." I murmured, scooting next to him. The symbols on my collar were now in english, visible to Satoshi now.

Satoshi read the words on the collar, remembering how she told him what it said before. He stared at Jason, who was still sobbing, not saying anything, not hearing anything.

(Instead of 'Proporty of Shadow', it's now 'Proporty of Satoshi')

I started to gently rub Jason's back. "Don't kill yourself..." I softly murmured to Jason.

He stared at the message again. Am... I seeing things?
Still not responding, Jason pushed the knife a little further, still crying.

Back