• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which game should I choose?

Which 3DS game should I get?

• Kirby triple deluxe

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • yoshi's new island

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • mario party: island tour

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

Lassy

✧*✲ a d d i c t i o n ✲*&#100
Bells
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
October Birthstone (Opal)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Rainbow Feather
hey guys!
I am making a poll to ask you which of those three games I should get :3
I am hesitating, and I'd like to know which one is more worth it to have :D

Kirby because Kirby
Took the words right out of my mouth. Also, it's a really fun game.

For the second option, there's the fact that a lot of people thought Yoshi's New Island was an obvious cash-in with very little new being brought to the series.
I can't speak for Mario Party: Island Tour as I haven't played it or heard any opinions on it.

Mario Party Island Tour is really fun! It's the only game besides animal crossing new leaf that I decided to not take back to gamestop for store credit after completing it. Replay value is good! :)

Don't get Mario Party, I'll just let the whole fact that Minigames are every three turns instead of 1, it takes the whole fun out and that the game really just focuses on "Bosses" like some of the previous games did, I just don't find the whole idea fun in general.

It's not really worth your time personally, I'd go with Kirby since Kirby games have always been good and worth the purchase.

Kirby. It'll last you a while and has multiplayer if you need it. Plus after you finish the main story there's at least a few more hours of play with the streetpass stuff you can setup.
I'd only get Mario Party if you have someone to play with. It's fun for 1 player and is a lot better than I feel people give credit for. It's obviously not like the old MPs anymore.

Get Fantasy Life, it is really something special

Haha, I'm actually trying to choose which game I want for the free nintendo game offer :D
And those that I listed are the ones I'm interested :)

Thanks guys for your opinion, but I still need more opinions ?3?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Took the words right out of my mouth. Also, it's a really fun game.

For the second option, there's the fact that a lot of people thought Yoshi's New Island was an obvious cash-in with very little new being brought to the series.
I can't speak for Mario Party: Island Tour as I haven't played it or heard any opinions on it.

I had the old Yoshi's Island, hence why I got interested in it, but if it go nothing new from the other opus, maybe not worth choosing it ;B
And for Mario Party, I have the normal DS version, and my sister quite liked it, but I don't want to be like a ****ty version.

I'd just say Kirby. It's decent, and you'll get bonus content for Kirby Fighters Deluxe and Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe if you decide to buy those.

Haha, I'm actually trying to choose which game I want for the free nintendo game offer :D
And those that I listed are the ones I'm interested :)

What free game? Is it just more Europe-only promotional stuff?

Any Mario Party that doesn't have the original formula sucks.
Yoshi's Island is pretty much exactly like the SNES one.
But Kirby games, albeit easy, are always a blast and he's too cute.

I'd just say Kirby. It's decent, and you'll get bonus content for Kirby Fighters Deluxe and Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe if you decide to buy those.

What free game? Is it just more Europe-only promotional stuff?

Yeah Europe only ^_^

The fact that mario party doesn't have online play makes it seem not really worth, well unless you have local friends who have the game (probably unlikely). Kirby games are usually always worth and really fun. They seem to do something new for each game so it never really feels repetitive in my opinion.

Kirby, obviously. Kirby games are always blast to play and have good replay value.
I think others have already summes up Mario Party, and Yoshi's New Island feels more like a rehash than anything new.

I'm in Europe! How would I be able to apply for this?
Register a 3DS console, Super Smash Bros and one of the 2 upcoming Pok?mon remakes between late September and the beginning of January on Club Nintendo, then you get a code.

To the original poster: Go with Kirby Triple Deluxe. I have Yoshi's New Island and it's not good as I anticipated it would be.

I vote Kirby! It is fun even though I am stuck on the fire level.

I like the older Yoshi's Island better than the new one. It is more challenging even though the art style for the new one is very nice.

Back