• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

W00T! Shinobibeat is Har XD

shinobibeat

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
>_< :gyroiddance: So Ive ben playin AC since GC so I decided to join har soo yeah if U want my AC:CF FC u can PM me but dont ask 4 my ACWW cause 4 some reason my DS wont connect to Wi-Fi :(
Well NEWays W00T partahz :r

Welcome to The Bell Tree! I'm Mickey ^.^

Hope you have fun and find new friends here at The Bell Tree.

- Mickey

Lol Party Animal XD, Welcome, I prob won't add you, cause I had some guy I didn't know come to my house, and he started hitting me with an axe >.>...parents saw, no more ppl Idk =/

Same thing happens with me for DS WiFi.
Anyway, welcome to TBT :D
We all rock here.
Well most of us :p

Cammy said:
Lol Party Animal XD, Welcome, I prob won't add you, cause I had some guy I didn't know come to my house, and he started hitting me with an axe >.>...parents saw, no more ppl Idk =/
Savages. You can't do anything about them =/

No one is really watching me play when I have people over in my town. If people are watching, it's most likely my siblings. However, they find it funny if you try to catch a rock with your net.

- Mickey

shinobibeat said:
@Cam:Thx and why would someone do that thats kinda ignorant
Yea, I just added him from Youtube, and he comes over and starts hitting me with an axe for like an hour >.O, I didn't do anything to him lmao.

Mickey said:
Cammy said:
Savages. You can't do anything about them =/

No one is really watching me play when I have people over in my town. If people are watching, it's most likely my siblings. However, they find it funny if you try to catch a rock with your net.

- Mickey
Ye Mickey, when he was hitting me with axe I tried catching him with net ^.^

Cammy said:
And your parents have a problem with that... why?

Pyrate Yoster said:
Cammy said:
And your parents have a problem with that... why?
Lol? Would you like to have somebody try hitting you with an axe? I think not.

Welcome to the forums! I'm glad to see someone else with a smash bros avatar (points at my avatar) ^_^
Enjoy your stay.

Back