• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Code Store

stormcommander said:
Stop spamming here #gsw1996

And malesretmit12, you know this is for the GameCube game right?
Of course. :p

stormcommander said:

WHAT! how was I spamming I was sticking up for a friend + look at "jingle" if you want spam @_@!!!

#gsw1996 said:
stormcommander said:

WHAT! how was I spamming I was sticking up for a friend + look at "jingle" if you want spam @_@!!!
If you have nothing to contribute on this thread's topic, then stop posting in here.

Anyways, I have a fishing trophy. If anyone would like one, just let me know. ;)

malesretmit12 said:
#gsw1996 said:
stormcommander said:

If you have nothing to contribute on this thread's topic, then stop posting in here.

Anyways, I have a fishing trophy. If anyone would like one, just let me know. ;)
I was sticking up for a friend -__-

lol if anyone wants a code for some stuff i have them just ask

Is there codes for foreign fruit? If so, can someone get me all fruit except for pears?

name: Quinten
town: Urb

QNT3N said:
Is there codes for foreign fruit? If so, can someone get me all fruit except for pears?

name: Quinten
town: Urb
I'll get you some apples. And maybe you can get me some pears. Trade?

Is there a code to force Kapp's to appear in the pier? I'm on dolphin, and I would really like to visit the island and meet my islander...

Back