• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cute cycling town name?

• Freehold (holds villagers until you send them to a new town)
  • Inbox/Outbox (sending-related)
  • Instock/Innstock (you have villagers 'in stock')
  • Kayturn/Teaturn (reminds of constantly changing villagers)
  • May Mill/Milltown/Millton (turning-related)
  • Newhaven (always finding new homes for villagers)
  • Opengate (constantly open for adoptions)
  • Pawsend (constantly 'sending' villagers to new homes)
  • Turnover (again, constant change)
  • Weelboro (Wheelbarrow, turning, wheels, badpuns)
Courtesy of my personal town name generator. That's all I got for now, may edit to add more later.

Last edited:
Another one, if you're going to be a friendly cycling town and treat your guys nicely and then pack them off > : D
Ouvert! Open.
R?ver. Dreaming or Dreams
D?sirs. Wishes!
and Vrais. True <3

How about Traverse, if it hasn't been mentioned? It's cliche I know, but you know. It means to pass over or through- Passing your villagers over to someone else? Eh?

How about Traverse, if it hasn't been mentioned? It's cliche I know, but you know. It means to pass over or through- Passing your villagers over to someone else? Eh?

Ooh wow, that sounds quite neat actually! It fits the limit and it's cute as well. I'm in for Traverse! :D
((I love how you put "Eh" at the end as the penultimate word xD))

Ooh wow, that sounds quite neat actually! It fits the limit and it's cute as well. I'm in for Traverse! :D
((I love how you put "Eh" at the end as the penultimate word xD))
c: Haha, thanks! I figured I would look in a thesaurus for worlds related to cycle and cycling and went from there to travel to traverse. ((You can tell I watch Cryaotic on youtube. He taught me to "eh" my way in/out/about anything)) x3

c: Haha, thanks! I figured I would look in a thesaurus for worlds related to cycle and cycling and went from there to travel to traverse. ((You can tell I watch Cryaotic on youtube. He taught me to "eh" my way in/out/about anything)) x3

We all love Ryan. His multiple names confuse me, though I can't speak for myself since I frequently forget my usernames over my passwords. It annoys me so how most websites only have a feature which asks you if you forgot your password and not your username. Makes more sense though.
Cry, cryaotic, chaoticmonki...

OOH!
If you're serious about Time Travelling, what about Discord? Latin for chaos.
There you go, I'm good at diversions! HuZZAH!

ahhhhh i think it's going to be even harder to decide now with all these great suggestions!

Carousel.

I was going to use it if I ever decided to make a serious cycling town, but I doubt I ever will. xD;

Would make for a cute sig artwise, too.

Seconding this!
Otherwise, maybe Meteor, a reference to the meteor showers in ACNL and how you're granting people's wishes with your cycle town, and how villagers continously fall out of your town :p

My cycle/ holding town is named The Cell, lol! Not really cutesie, but I like it. When I finally reset my other town, I'm going to name it Mayfly.

My cycle/ holding town is named The Cell, lol! Not really cutesie, but I like it. When I finally reset my other town, I'm going to name it Mayfly.

My suggestions aren't that good but I suggested a woman whose guinea pigs had a litter of four after the districts in London-Mayfair, Belgravia, Kensington and I think it was Knightsbridge. I think those would be cool ideas for a town name!

Evermore, or Evermoore. Because there'll always be 'ever more' villagers *cough*, plus it sounds like a little country village ^_^

Last edited:
Evermore, or Evermoore. Because there's always be ever more villagers *cough*, plus it sounds like a little country village ^_^
I like this one ... Evermore :)
Reminds me of an old NES character I had ... "Lord Evermore Bester More Handsomer" ... Lol ... I know! I'm weird! ... But I get by! :rolleyes:

I called mine "Yoru" because it meant night.
...idk starry night sky, Dreamies because you dream in the night?? ._.

Back