• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

...Hi?

Butterfly

Bells
Umm.. hi. I'm Butterfly, you may call me that. My ACWW character's name is Aitana, and my town is Katown ( yeaah don't ask. :/ )

Anyways, I love Animal Crossing and all I have right now is Wild World for the DS. I got it a few days before Christmas, so I'm still fairly new at some things. Currently I think I'm off to a pretty good start with Nookingtons and a whole bunch of fruits.( ie; peaches, coconuts, oranges, apples, pears, cherries )

I love the shows Bleach and Death Note. There are others, but I like those most. If you're a fan of those, feel free to message me. ^^ I also make graphics. I play on PonyIsland, but that's pretty much it. I love ponies ;D

ANYWAYS, this is probably getting too long, so I'll stop now. Hopefully I'll see you around. :)

~Butterfly <3

Oh, and thanks Nate. And everyone, Didn't expect this to be so active o.o

Okay, yeah, I'm for sure staying now. I love active forums. :D

hiya!

im getting aclgttc soon (aka city folk) but its too bad that u only have ww cos id like to add you when i get lgttc but i cant so i like death note aswell and ive seen every episode so mabey add me on here if u can !!!

Welcome to The Bell Tree! I'm Mickey ^.^

Hope you have fun and find new friends here at The Bell Tree.

- Mickey

Lol we posted at same time and you have more posts >.> Welcome, have fun here :D

Back