• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

dont u LOVE it when ur favourite villagers move out, out of no where ! ! !

A good thing to do if you're worried about more villagers leaving, is to always start up your game where you left off. (time travel back to the date you were playing. If you can't remember your last date, check your logs :) )

Yeah this is the worst! I lost Lobo this way too so now I'm extra careful about my villagers. I make sure to remember the date I last stopped playing and make sure to make it on a day someone asked to move out and was denied so this way I won't get any nasty surprises when I come back.

Blanche moved out unexpectedly while I thought COCO was trying to.I hate her so much.Its mkay.You can get Snake?

I know that feel.
I was enraged when I lost Bob the other month.
MK8 had just came out and I didn't touch AC for a good month.
Eventually I had to play again to check my town but I was kind of avoiding it because I know that someone got the axe but I didn't know who but my gut was telling me Bob.
I turn on the game and what do you <censored> know.
I cycled out 16 though and Bob is back where he belongs.
Almost in the same spot he moved in originally too heh heh.

I've never lost a villager and I've even not played for a day or two occasionally. On days I do play though, I am very thorough about checking whether a villager is moving. I will walk past every villager to check for pings and then I will save and quit a few times and do it again. That's because sometimes a villager that is not moving might ping you for another reason, which actually blocks any moving villager from pinging you immediately after. You can reset the pings by saving and quitting. After saving and quitting I will try to avoid villagers that have already pinged me. I also talk to at least 2 villagers until they tell me to go away, looking for moving rumours.

Another thing you can do to be even more sure is to look for certain dialogue about rumours because I'm pretty sure that means no one is moving out. For example, peppies will ask for the latest gossip, crankies will say that rumours can be scary and normals will say that they like to look into a rumour before repeating it. There's a guide somewhere on this site actually.

Another thing you can do to be even more sure is to look for certain dialogue about rumours because I'm pretty sure that means no one is moving out. For example, peppies will ask for the latest gossip, crankies will say that rumours can be scary and normals will say that they like to look into a rumour before repeating it. There's a guide somewhere on this site actually.

oh wow, i had no idea about this. thank you.

Back