• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Greetings from Hampton

Ichi

Bells
Good evening all!

I'm Ichi from the town of Hampton. I just started playing City Folk last week and I've fallen in love with it.

Apples are my native fruit and I'm currently looking for friends to play via WiFi. I'm not too sure how the process works but any help it appreciated.

This is my first Animal Crossing experience and I look forward to becoming a part of this great forum.

My friend code is: 2321-0317-5152

Hope to see some of your towns soon!

Ichi :gyroiddance:

Leagolas1, yep, this is my first Animal Crossing game.

Thank you for the welcome!

I also picked up the strategy guide from Borders with a 25% off coupon making it a steal at $16.00 ^__^

Welcome to The Bell Tree! I'm Mickey and I'm also a new member to the community. I joined this morning.

Hope you have fun, meet, and interact with new people from our community.

- Mickey

lol i have the "guide" for WW all it does is tell you how to lay out your room with differnt stuff. It did have some cool designs though :3

coffeeaddict87 said:
Welcome although I didn't know you could strategize in ACCF
I don't think every game needs a strategy guide, however companies still make them and try to squeeze out as many things as they possibly can so they have something to market for innocent people to buy =P

- Mickey

P.S.
Sorry for totally going off-topic.

Quick question, how do I add a friend code to my roster? (Point me in the right direction?)

I tried searching the Forums but got an error.

Also, I'm free to play tonight if anyone wants to come visit. :)

you go to the heart and at the bottom of the ballon it will say register a friend. Hope that helps!!

Ah thank you so much guys, I feel silly now.

I knew I saw that bubble there before!

Back