• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Question was answered ty everyone x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opal

Bells
Daisy Easter Egg
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
Pavé
Matryoshka Doll
Festive Bell
Tin Robot
Green Christmas Stocking
Summer Shell
Cake
Hi! Sorry if this isn't the right section to put this in I only normally use the retail and villager trading plaza so idk where to put this but someone told me to put it here x I have an important question!
Is there ANY way to get back ur deleted PMes or sent messages? Or maybe look at a full list of everyone who visited ur page? I'm trying to track down a person, I don't remember who it is! This person sold me lolly for tbt, I got excited and tt like 20 days so I can see her and she hasn't showed up, her plot should at least be in my town now :/ and yes I do have space, in fact I had 2 when i got her. I would like to find that person and ask for my tbt back so I can afford another lolly but I don't remember who it was and deleted all my PMes to make space. They didn't leave a wi if rating either so I can't track them down, and I had a lot of ppl visit my page since then so I can't track them down that way either.
Please help! ;0

Last edited:
No, you cannot see deleted PM's, you also cannot see a complete list of people that visited your page. My suggestion for you would be to go through your posts, unless the interaction was entirely through PM's.

No, you cannot see deleted PM's, you also cannot see a complete list of people that visited your page. My suggestion for you would be to go through your posts, unless the interaction was entirely through PM's.

Oh ok thx, and yes it was entirely through PMes, the person found me because I had "desperately looking for lolly" in my sig ;(

Oh ok thx, and yes it was entirely through PMes, the person found me because I had "desperately looking for lolly" in my sig ;(

actually, wait. I'm dumb, and forgot something! Go to forum home, see "Currency" on the brownbar? Click it, and then hit "Bells" and then it'll show you the transfer window, and then hit transactions. You should see the transfer with the name of whom it was transferred to next to it!

Last edited:
actually, wait. I'm dumb, and forgot something! Go to forum home, see "Currency" on the brownbar? Click it, and then hit "Bells" and then it'll show you the transfer window, and then hit transactions. You should see the transfer with the name of whom it was transferred to next to it!
OMG ty sooo much!

idk how to set it up (probs somewhere in settings) but you can have TBT forward PM's to your email address. So if you wanna read through your old PM's just open up your email you use for TBT and search "New Private Message" or "The Bell Tree" (or someones username if you're looking for a specicif PM from someone) in the email search bar and it'll give you an email version of all your PM's after setting up the email :)

idk how to set it up (probs somewhere in settings) but you can have TBT forward PM's to your email address. So if you wanna read through your old PM's just open up your email you use for TBT and search "New Private Message" or "The Bell Tree" (or someones username if you're looking for a specicif PM from someone) in the email search bar and it'll give you an email version of all your PM's after setting up the email :)

Settings->general settings there's a bunch of settings to do with email notifications and such and you may find it beneficial to mess with these

Did you just TT 20 days without saving?

I know for me, some plots don't show up when I TT unless I save and quit, TT to next day, save and quit, TT to next day save and quit. And then the plot usually shows up within 5 days.

I honestly don't think it's fair to ask for a refund if it's on your end... just my opinion

Did you adopt her or try to get her from the void? o_O
Nope

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did you just TT 20 days without saving?

I know for me, some plots don't show up when I TT unless I save and quit, TT to next day, save and quit, TT to next day save and quit. And then the plot usually shows up within 5 days.

I honestly don't think it's fair to ask for a refund if it's on your end... just my opinion
I did save and quit lots of times I only tt by 1 day each time x

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways I found the person now thx everyone! :)

ok can u please not change the title of this thread? it might be helpful for someone who has a similar problem in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back