• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Candy for halloween

At your local T&T shopping center! Starting on October 1st, you will be able to purchase them for 400 bells!

The Nooklings sell it at their shop in place of fortune cookies in October, but if you wanna get some early, people also sell it online. I've seen it for sale in the TBT Marketplace a few times.

At your local T&T shopping center! Starting on October 1st, you will be able to purchase them for 400 bells!

Aahha thanks!! it's already october where i am so :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

The Nooklings sell it at their shop in place of fortune cookies in October, but if you wanna get some early, people also sell it online. I've seen it for sale in the TBT Marketplace a few times.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Weirdly enough, early this month I got a piece of candy as a reward from a villager from doing some task. I didn't know that could happen. But my guess is it's super rare.

Weirdly enough, early this month I got a piece of candy as a reward from a villager from doing some task. I didn't know that could happen. But my guess is it's super rare.

lol. That happened to me once too

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do I only need 1 candy for each villager?

lol. No.It is just to get hints from the villagers on what masks to wear to scare villagers in their houses into giving you lollipops.. Make sure and buy the masks in Ables during October

Last edited:
I got mine from Easter and saved them in the mail the first time I played.

Found out I didn't need that many on Halloween. Just said no to the villagers when they asked for candy.

You can skip giving candy to the villagers for tips. Thonky Guide has what each villager is afraid of.
Two villagers living near each other can be afraid of the same thing. I just left the mask outside one of their houses.

Just happened to me too. I thought maybe it was to get us in the mood for Hallowe'en.

Back